watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Final Score h/t report

Started by bog, January 31, 2021, 01:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Did anyone hear the Final Score half time report on our game? I have NEVER heard one as complimentary. The reporter was beside himself with how we had played. However, because of all the missed chances, we all knew what was coming 2nd half. Some say it was rubbish. I don't agree, I prefer ****ing annoying. As in most of our games we came back strongly in the last 20mins, the double substitution was spot on and both Reed's cross and Cav's header were top class. Then Mitro's header would have won it near the end. I don't like Callum Wilson's penalty box antics but I do wonder where we would be if he played for us.     049:gif

As for Attaprice saying our equaliser was soft.....a give away....

092.gif   

jarv

Wilson, when he became available I was checking on here every 10 minutes to see if we made a bid. Would have been worth it to save premier status I think. Sad thing is, Fulham more likely to go down than Newcastle. (imo). Wilson could be the difference.

filham

Our first half performance was sublime, the best we have seen this season but so disappointing that we didn't score the two or three goals that would have given us three points.
I expected Big Sam to tighten things up at half time but not to that extent. I suspect Parker is learning a lot this season and that was his hardest lesson so far.