https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sheff U 2 - 1 WBA

Started by H4usuallysitting, February 02, 2021, 10:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Another twist..... Newcastle losing

filham

Big Sam not making an instant impression at West Brom but give him time, he can still turn things around.

HV71

Big Sam is looking more like Canute with every minute that passes

ChesterTheTabby

Can't tell... but seems like Sheffield United most likely to go on a run to escape given their recent form...
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

ChesterTheTabby

Insane United Score against Southampton.

Good thing Newcastle lost.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Steeeeeeeeeed

If Fulham can beat the out of form Leicester tomorrow, we are back in the game

Andy S

We have never been out of it in my 👀 eyes

FFC In Oz

Sheff Utd have now won 3 games since our last victory.

Wingnut

Quote from: FFC In Oz on February 03, 2021, 06:14:16 AM
Sheff Utd have now won 3 games since our last victory.

More wins than we've had all season.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Woolly Mammoth

It's a funny old game and it shows that everybody is fighting for their Premier League life and we must do the same with fire in our belly's and sweat blood for Fulham FC, we should have enough quality to get us over the line if we match every team for work rate effort and passion. Even if a player is having a bad game, he can still run around.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bill taylors apprentice

Did anyone really think the likes of Sheff Utd and WBA would not win a few games before the end of the season?

It's almost guaranteed they will battle to the end but a great escape from their current positions is most unlikely.

There's more chance of a team or teams dropping like a stone into the relegation battle than either of these two clubs escaping.

Where does this leave us?

IMO we missed the opportunity in the last 2 games to make job very difficult rather than almost impossible to move out of the bottom 3 by the end of the season.

Lordedmundo

Agreed. We can't afford to worry about the teams below us as it stands - just need to start winning games. I think Burnley and Newcastle can be caught - Southampton are dropping like a stone, but they have a lot of points on the board.

All I want to see is us make a fight of it and it we get relegated by 1-2 points it will be gutting, but at least show that we put in the effort to stay up.

This next sequence of five games is where we need to win at least two and draw one (including a win or draw against Sheffield United). Anything less and we would then need to do the double over Burnley, beat Leeds and Wolves at home, Newcastle on the last day and even with two or three draws from the other games it may not be enough!