https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stand up if you still believe

Started by Southcoastffc, February 03, 2021, 07:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john dempsey

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 03, 2021, 08:10:17 PM
Quote from: Brawn on February 03, 2021, 08:01:18 PM
Stood up. Still believe we could do it, but need Mitro or Maja to start banging them in.

And how long have we been waiting for him to bang them in?
Here you are talking about sex again

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: grandad on February 03, 2021, 07:58:30 PM
The Fat Lady is not even on the stage let alone singing.

She's in the wings clearing her throat!

filham

This goal drought is well and truly established, all our attackers seem to produce nothing but damp squibs, just can't see how that is going to change.

Matt10

I'm not ready to give up, but today was close. If we had lost 2-0 with 15 shots attempted, maybe I'd feel somewhat better. However, the nature of our attacks were so terrible. It wasn't even that we were one-dimensional, it was just our sharpness in and around the box was abysmal. Our central midfielders don't shoot, let alone score, and our big striker can't hold up the ball long enough - and opts to play backheels.

Thankfully our next game is so soon on Saturday, and just maybe we'll do something different in the attack. That was just...deflating.

davew

Quote from: Matt10 on February 03, 2021, 08:23:54 PM
I'm not ready to give up, but today was close. If we had lost 2-0 with 15 shots attempted, maybe I'd feel somewhat better. However, the nature of our attacks were so terrible. It wasn't even that we were one-dimensional, it was just our sharpness in and around the box was abysmal. Our central midfielders don't shoot, let alone score, and our big striker can't hold up the ball long enough - and opts to play backheels.

Thankfully our next game is so soon on Saturday, and just maybe we'll do something different in the attack. That was just...deflating.
Are you playing golf out there Matt at the moment, fcuk the football!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Matt10

Quote from: davew on February 03, 2021, 08:27:32 PM
Quote from: Matt10 on February 03, 2021, 08:23:54 PM

Are you playing golf out there Matt at the moment, fcuk the football!

I'm not even playing video game golf, Dave!