watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is Maja injured?

Started by Blawarmy, February 03, 2021, 09:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blawarmy

Josh King on bench for Everton tonight. I didn't think the transfer timing had anything to do with him not being included in our squad tonight, as King signed even later than Maja!

milis

No, but he did't play last few weeks so perhaps he is a bit out of shape.

Barrett487

New Fulham signing Josh Maja is not ready to make his debut at Craven Cottage tonight.

The 22-year-old striker joined on deadline day on loan from Bordeaux until the end of the season, marking a return to a club where he played youth football before going on to make his senior debut for Sunderland.

However, the striker only arrived at the club on Tuesday and must work up to match fitness.

"Josh is not here at the moment, he comes in today, he's not played over the last three or four games so we need to see physically where he is," said Fulham manager Scott Parker.

"Ability-wise Josh was here as young boy, he's played in English football so I don't see that as an issue. Probably more just where he is physically and we'll judge that.

SP

They probably have him training alone to prepare him for the sense of isolation he'll face if he actually gets on the pitch.

Statto

Brilliant

Signed at 11pm on deadline day and not even fit

You couldn't make it up

What was the point in this club getting promoted
:doh:

milis

Quote from: SP on February 03, 2021, 09:35:38 PM
They probably have him training alone to prepare him for the sense of isolation he'll face if he actually gets on the pitch.
ROFL

Nero

Quote from: milis on February 03, 2021, 09:37:41 PM
Quote from: SP on February 03, 2021, 09:35:38 PM
ROFL

I believe this is how he avoided quarantine as no other Fulham player will get within 2 metres of him

Wingnut

I thought he wasn't eligible for this game. Probably won't be fit for the game at the weekend. This season is turning into a nightmare, and a joke.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Nero

SO we have 9 subs and parker cant find a spot for a forward on games we need to win, I'm sure he could run around for 30mins instead of having 4 defenders

Blawarmy

Quote from: Nero on February 03, 2021, 09:42:56 PM
SO we have 9 subs and parker cant find a spot for a forward on games we need to win, I'm sure he could run around for 30mins instead of having 4 defenders
Cracking work to immediately strengthen us up front. Even Big Sam managed to sign a forward on Friday who played the next day and assisted a goal against us. 

filham

Well Kongolo and Cairney needed company in the treatment room.

junior white

He has been an unused sub lately