watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Them Brentford Boys

Started by Mince n Tatties, February 03, 2021, 09:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Think they might be waving bye bye to us on their way up.Automatic I think.
Wish we'd have signed Toney.😭

Blawarmy

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 03, 2021, 09:45:38 PM
Think they might be waving bye bye to us on their way up.Automatic I think.
Wish we'd have signed Toney.[emoji24]
They will. They have a proper dof. Might even stay up longer than 1 season.

BestOfBrede

Not so sure with the state of that pitch - awful

SP

I've never been bothered by them, good luck to them, it'll be interesting to see how they do if promoted.

bobbo

19 games unbeaten they are. Interesting post on the hammy end website re the Brentford strategy as opposed to ours.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Blawarmy

Quote from: SP on February 03, 2021, 09:48:37 PM
I've never been bothered by them, good luck to them, it'll be interesting to see how they do if promoted.
I'm sure there dof will have a squad ready to compete on the first day of the season,  rather than several games in leaving you playing catch-up, like ours.

Sgt Fulham

Was always going to happen. Bet they stay up first time of asking too. We're a bit of a joke and rarely get the last laugh.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: bobbo on February 03, 2021, 09:51:50 PM
19 games unbeaten they are. Interesting post on the hammy end website re the Brentford strategy as opposed to ours.

We have a strategy ?

Balham Boy

Yes, sold their 2 best players, bought Toney & they're 4th with a game in hand.

Some have suggested we should have bought Watkins but he was always going to Villa, definitely Toney.

Jonson Clarke-Harris was also mentioned in January, all quality Championship players...we need to start building for next season.

Same with Maddison....total quality at Norwich.........why didn't we go for him?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Balham Boy on February 03, 2021, 10:38:56 PM
Yes, sold their 2 best players, bought Toney & they're 4th with a game in hand.

Some have suggested we should have bought Watkins but he was always going to Villa, definitely Toney.

Jonson Clarke-Harris was also mentioned in January, all quality Championship players...we need to start building for next season.

Same with Maddison....total quality at Norwich.........why didn't we go for him?

There 2nd now with game in hand.

Twig

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on February 03, 2021, 10:14:44 PM
Quote from: bobbo on February 03, 2021, 09:51:50 PM

We have a strategy ?

Apparently we aspire to being a yo yo club according to our DoF. So on that basis I'd say he's well on track with his bloody strategy.