watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our manager says that we have 17 more games to play

Started by The Swan, February 04, 2021, 03:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Please Mr Parker how many of these games are we likely to win.

With the exception of Burnley who we have to play home and away I can't see us getting our third win of the season.

I hate to say this but Brentford will replace us in the Premier League next season.
The Swan

Whitestone

And a year later IF we are relegated WE will replace Brentford.

davew

Quote from: The Swan on February 04, 2021, 03:41:35 PM

With the exception of Burnley who we have to play home and away I can't see us getting our third win of the season.

I hate to say this but Brentford will replace us in the Premier League next season.
We have already played Burnley away, so won't get 3 points there!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on February 04, 2021, 04:50:00 PM

Correct me if I am wrong Dave but our match away to Burnley was postponed on January 3rd, so by my reckoning we still have to play Burnley twice.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Sting of the North

It doesn't matter if we are likely to win them, we still have 17 games left to play. We weren't likely to win many of them before the season either. According to many on here we were not likely to even make the playoffs last season, and also according to many we were virtually without chance against the mighty Brentford (whose superstar player was made to look amateurish by Odoi, which is a good example of why you shouldn't feel assured beforehand how anything is going to play out).

We have already shown that we can stand up against most teams in this league. Don't keep the faith if you don't want to, but I hope the team looks at it like 17 opportunities to gain some points, because that is exactly what it is. Most often 11 vs 11 for around 95 minutes.

Texas White

It's not looking good. I hate us losing every week

SP

We'll pick up a win or two somewhere I'm sure.

I don't understand the obsession with Brentford on this board?

FFCBadger

He said there's no point in drawing.
Does that mean he's been trying to draw games? I dont think so, I think he's responding...

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 04, 2021, 04:57:48 PM

Correct me if I am wrong Dave but our match away to Burnley was postponed on January 3rd, so by my reckoning we still have to play Burnley twice.
You are correct Woolly, my mistake, I looked down the remaining fixtures on the FFC website and the away game wasn't listed, perhaps they had written that match off before we played it.

filham

That is right the match away to Burnley is outstanding but we last won at Turf Moor in 1951 so we can write that one off.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on February 05, 2021, 12:11:50 PM

That is right the match away to Burnley is outstanding but we last won at Turf Moor in 1951 so we can write that one off.

1951 blimey then it's the 70th Anniversary so it's time Fulham rewrote history.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Moltobueno

How likely were we supposed to win at King Power?

sarnian

And Leicester haven't won a league game at the Cottage for ages. All runs eventually come to an end.