25 (43.9%)
Drop Anguissa
9 (15.8%)
Change the formation
30 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Voting closed: February 06, 2021, 05:38:35 PM

St Eve

These are some of the suggestions from board members on what should be done to save our season. Select your top 3

Whitestone

The only way we will save our season is by winning games, so a change of formation maybe and having TC in the squad would be helpful.

filham

Win 3-0 at home to West Ham would help. Can you just imagine that and with our new signing and Mitro among the goals.
OK most unlikely but not totally impossible.

Sting of the North

I assume that by 'save our season', you refer to steer clear of relegation?

But TC is injured as far as we know? And removing TK now would do nothing, seeing as the transfer window is closed. Agree though that TC would improve us (as always) but not sure that would be enough, and it is not an option until he is fit anyway.

Change of formation would be nice for some games I believe.

SuffolkWhite

Scoring goals is the answer, we create enough chances in games. Change formation to two up front whichever formation we play.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

sonnyjim

It's too late now. The mistake was not buying players at the beginning of the season and expecting to compete with a team that were lucky to go up from the championship last season. We should of spent money before the start of the season like most other clubs do, not wait and wait and wait.

Had we of started the season with the team we have now, we wouldn't be in the position we're in. I guess it is hard for the team to stay motivated when we're losing every game.

Slaphead in Qatar

SP

MisfitKid

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on February 04, 2021, 06:32:57 PM
Scoring goals is the answer, we create enough chances in games. Change formation to two up front whichever formation we play.

Couldn't agree more...   082.gif
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

H4usuallysitting

winterline

TK needs to go, he is out of his league, the years have shown it, enough. His removal/departing will assist club and player moral and will help future players be attracted to Fulham.

Andy S

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Andy S on February 05, 2021, 12:35:38 AM
Careful what you wish for!

There are none so blind as those that cannot see.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: winterline on February 05, 2021, 12:25:21 AM
TK needs to go, he is out of his league, the years have shown it, enough. His removal/departing will assist club and player moral and will help future players be attracted to Fulham.

I concur

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

LC

I think we need to get all our attacking players on the pitch. I feel a 4-2-3-1 would give us the best chance to win games, with BDR, Lookman, Cairney, Mitrovic all on pitch. I can't talk about Maja until he plays- maybe Mitro or Cairney drops out for him if he looks good I don't know yet. The two midfielders are obviously Zambo (who needs a rest) and Reed. The rest of the team picks itself

Southdowns White

Target our games in order of possibility of winning, we give everything or raise our game against the better teams but fail to reach expectation against team we could possibly get a result against. I suspect the teams around us have been doing this to a certain degree by targeting us as a winnable game.