watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Maja watch

Started by H4usuallysitting, February 07, 2021, 06:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

What were our thoughts on his first outing....if nothing else he'll put pressure on Mitro

SP

I think I'd nodded off by the time he came on so I'll be interested to hear also.

Sgt Fulham

Didn't do anything. Didn't have the time nor the service, so too soon to even make a first judgement.

Blawarmy

He had 12 minutes to save our season.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on February 07, 2021, 06:28:15 PM
Didn't do anything. Didn't have the time nor the service, so too soon to even make a first judgement.

But, what a twelve minutes

St Eve

Did he touch the ball. Very disappointing. You spend all that time negotiating a loan and not a thing in 12 minutes. Clearly he is not the answer

Steeeeeeeeeed

His first header at goal was impressive enough with its speed.

Unfortunately his trajectory was about 90 degrees out as it shot up to the clouds.

(To be fair he was being challenged, and was stretching).

Dont remember him getting much else in his 12 minutes. Hope he gets a half at least in the next game.

SouthIslandWhite

I would never judge a player on just 12 minutes of play, that's not fair.  I need 15 minutes at least to make a fair judgment.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

St Eve

Quote from: SouthIslandWhite on February 07, 2021, 09:35:15 PM
I would never judge a player on just 12 minutes of play, that's not fair.  I need 15 minutes at least to make a fair judgment.
You're too kind. I've written him off

H4usuallysitting

We'll if we can build on that 12 minute's, imagine what would happen if we gave him 18 minute's....50% more time = 50% more effort...he might win a throw in

love4ffc

He just didn't have enough time in the match to really make any kind of informed opinion.  Here's to hoping we can see him for at least a full 30 minutes or more soon. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Andy S

You lot are being totally unfair. You cannot judge a player on his first game much less 15 mins

hongkongfulham

Breaks come at a good time for him. Can get to know the system and start scoring for fun as we romp to mid table.

What we worried about?

filham

Agree 12 minutes not enough to make any kind of judgement but if he doesn't do enough in training this week to earn a start on Sunday then some of us will want to know why. If he can show that he has even half an eye for goal then he has to start.

FulhamStu

I think at the moment, Mitro starts and Maja replaces him on say 60 mins.  That is unless the state of the game demands 2 strikers or we need to use other subs as a priority.

keithh

Did someone say we could have 2 strikers on the pitch? OMG!!!

Blawarmy

Quote from: keithh on February 08, 2021, 01:06:26 PM
Did someone say we could have 2 strikers on the pitch? OMG!!!
1 would be nice

filham

Quote from: FulhamStu on February 08, 2021, 12:52:18 PM
I think at the moment, Mitro starts and Maja replaces him on say 60 mins.  That is unless the state of the game demands 2 strikers or we need to use other subs as a priority.
Don't worry the state of the game after 60 minutes will demand a minimum of 2 Fulham strikers on the pitch, or should I say that has been the situation in every match so far this season.

TC's Sporran

12 minutes is plenty of time to make a decision on whether a player is good enough

especially if they score a hat trick
or two

General

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on February 07, 2021, 06:28:15 PM

+1

Doesn't look though like he'll be our saviour. That said, could've had a goal if Cav crossed the ball, if Cav ever passed/crossed/ made proper decisions... so he's a poacher of sorts which we could do with.