Lemina
Lookman
Maja
B. Reid
Anguissa - sub 61'
Carvaleiro - sub 67'
Robinso - sub 77'

Friendsoffulham

Who was your FoF MOTM against Burnley and Why? 

love4ffc

Harrison Reed for me again as he was one of the only solid looking players on the pitch.  Anderson not far off and RLC a complete waste again. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

twang

Not spoilt for choice but Maja for me, did the best he could woth the little he had to work with.

What the hell has happened with Zambo though? Absolutely shocking when he came on.

Tabby

Went for Reed, but I thought it was pretty even with Tete. A fair amount of shaky performances today.

milis

Whitestone

3 Cherries

The Rock

1/3 Tete, 1/3 Reed, 1/3 Maja. Can't really give a full vote to any player it seems.

Sting of the North

Tete gets the nod from me. Only other candidate was Maja in my opinion. Have no idea what people saw in Reed's game today to make him worthy of a mention, but we all of course watch games differently.

jarv

Cav for me. Changed the game when he came on. Created what was needed.

YankeeJim

Tete.
Can't believe how poor Areola and the center backs were. On their goal, Tosin was out at the side line and Andersen looked like he was out for a morning jog. Lookman was wasteful. Maja was isolated. BDR looked knackered. The rest were so-so.

Where did TLC keep that lawn chair is was relaxing in during the second half. The only time he got out of it was to waste a clear header. What secret does he have on Parker to deserve 90 minutes?

In short. back to normal.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

RaySmith

Burnley were a lot different proposition to Everton.

I thought we battled well, in a tough game, playing against ref as well as 11  diving Burnley players.
Well done to get the point.

grandad

Reed again. Superb again. Andersen only 2nd as he did not organise the defence for their goal. His only blemish.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Milo

Mullers OG

Cavaleiro for me. We looked a different side once he came on. One huge advantage of having Maja in the side is that we can play Cavaleiro in his right position.

Twig

Reed or Tete probably. I know our back 4 had some shaky moments but I did think Anderson was decent, unfortunately Tosin had a bit fi a mare.  Honourable mention to Cav who looked far more comfortable playing wider alongside a central striker.

HV71

Tête-à-tête for me followed by Reed and Andersen . Mention for Cav who played well when he came on

HV71

Tete I hate how it does that but to be fair he was good head to head

davew

My vote will go for Tete not outstanding but showed a lot more commitment than most of our players with Reed being the exception who played like a tired man!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

FFC In Oz

I went for Tete.

No idea why SP took him off, he had the most energy of any of our players and I don't recall him losing a challenge.