https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

just the third win of the season!

Started by ALG01, February 14, 2021, 10:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALG01

But wow, what a win.
buzzing and will enjoy it right up until KO at the next game

the difference tonight seemed to be having a center forward.

Mao said the longest journey starts with the first step, that win tonight looked like it might be the first step, I certainly hope so.

I know all the pluses and minuses but refuse to be anything but massively enthused.

BRILLIANT! :wine:

Woolly Mammoth

What really was the icing on the cake was the way we won the game, and every player won his own battle.
Good habits all round, and it is good habits that win matches.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

F(f)CUK

The difference was that we outplayed them all over the pitch

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: ALG01 on February 14, 2021, 10:21:18 PM
Mao said the longest journey starts with the first step, that win tonight looked like it might be the first step, I certainly hope so.

Oh shoot... a Maoist Fulham supporter. No wonder you are so hard on the club, staff, and playbook. You're a little red book cultural revolutionary. I understand you so much better now.

ALG01

Quote from: Lyle from Hangeland on February 15, 2021, 03:12:36 AM
Quote from: ALG01 on February 14, 2021, 10:21:18 PM

Oh shoot... a Maoist Fulham supporter. No wonder you are so hard on the club, staff, and playbook. You're a little red book cultural revolutionary. I understand you so much better now.

I see now how we all fall out so often. I mention Mao, and as a result you accuse me of being a maoist and by implication wanting to start a worlld reveloution  064.gif

If we win the next game the world will look a much better place and my recepie for happiness is finishing above the bottom three aftrer the final game of this season....  082.gif

filham

Just the third win of the season but think what a few more goals in those nine drawn games would have done.
However two goals last night doesn't mean the goal drought is over, the next game could still be on another knife edge, letshope Maja and one or two others now continue to find the net.