News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Oh what a beautiful morning....

Started by bog, February 15, 2021, 09:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Monday morns can be sometimes be quite dull....we were sensational. No weakness. They are all playing for Scott, the shirt and the club. Our boss has taken much stick on here but he is obviously a deep thinking type and he has never lost focus of how he wants 'us' to play. There was no sitting back at the start of the 2nd half and when they had a spell near the end our keeper's handling was top class. Oh to be able to sign all of this squad on. This is riding high in my Fulhamish league table. 049:gif   

At h/t on the BT the t*** of a presenter, I cannot recall his name, says to Ashley Williams, 'Well Fulham have huffed and puffed but have not scored....' Huffed and puffed? P*** off! Patronisng pillock.     
Fair play to Ancelotti on MOTD when he said that sometimes you just have to admit that the other side was the better team on the day.  :54:

092.gif

filham

Tremendous performance and a great result. It couldn't have been bettered in a dream, everything was perfect , great play from every player, attractive football. a clean sheet,,, a brace from our new signing and a record making first league win at Goodison Park.

WE HAVE NEVER HAD IT SO GOOD.

Kent Cassandra

Agree Mike, first time for ages I have woken up with that warm and cosy feeling.
Looking forward to Wednesday, although I think Burnley will be a very tough proposition.
They will be happy with a goalless draw and will fight hard for a result. It will be tough to
find spaces in the final third but I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

bog

Quote from: Kent Cassandra on February 15, 2021, 11:59:55 AM
Agree Mike, first time for ages I have woken up with that warm and cosy feeling.
Looking forward to Wednesday, although I think Burnley will be a very tough proposition.
They will be happy with a goalless draw and will fight hard for a result. It will be tough to
find spaces in the final third but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Hello Terry, I have just sent an email, if this does not arrive please let me know. COYW!