watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Let’s congratulate Scotty and all the coaches

Started by Andy S, February 15, 2021, 11:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

He has stood behind the team and taken some stick from various quarters but he always seems to bounce back. Well done for yesterday as every player knew their job and they did it. I presume they all get a day off today but tomorrow the training ground will be buzzing. There will be no problem building 5he players up for Wednesday evening

roberto w6

Quote from: Andy S on February 15, 2021, 11:07:20 AM
He has stood behind the team and taken some stick from various quarters but he always seems to bounce back. Well done for yesterday as every player knew their job and they did it. I presume they all get a day off today but tomorrow the training ground will be buzzing. There will be no problem building 5he players up for Wednesday evening

:plus one:

I don't think anyone could ever question his commitment and dedication to the cause and, whilst everyone jumps on Scott Parker's case when things go wrong, it's good to see you start a thread like this when things go right.

I really hope last night's strong performance and result give us the boost we need to turn the corner and get more victories. We have 3 very important games coming up - Wednesday's being the hardest imo. Anything of 5 points or more from those possible 9 points keeps us in the hunt. No reason, of course, that we shouldn't treat each game like a knock-out match and go for all 9 which I think could get us out of the bottom 3.

COYW