watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dire game so far...

Started by Fulham 442, February 20, 2021, 08:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

Here's hoping we can get hold of this game. A draw is no good for us...

Robbie

I wonder if we could score with another 100 hours of passing?!

Jules

Dreadful first half. Sheff U are terrible. We are playing in 2nd gear. I think we need BDR out there. Commit more players forward and look for quick through balls and dribbling at defenders. Sideways and backwards is not creating us chances. We have to win this!!! COYW

Fulham 442

We've got to do something ffs. I'm nearly in a coma watching.  Sheffield United are doing absolutely nothing. We should be going for it, not fannying about..

howitis

FFC or FFS 🤦‍♂️
Seriously what are they playing at. You can imagine Chris wilder chat at HT..

LittleErn

Cav and Lookman are greedy. Never look to find a team mate in the box. Cav rarely, if ever, goes outside his full back.

filham

Just no spark in our attack and our shooting is dreadful.
Reid just has to be brought on after 60 minutes and Robinson used more in a forward position but really we are simply weak in attack.

Come back Mitro and Cairney.

BarryP

Quote from: Jules on February 20, 2021, 08:50:02 PM
Dreadful first half. Sheff U are terrible. We are playing in 2nd gear. I think we need BDR out there. Commit more players forward and look for quick through balls and dribbling at defenders. Sideways and backwards is not creating us chances. We have to win this!!! COYW

I completely agree Jules.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

RaySmith

Pity about Mitro not being available.

Frustrating to  have so many shots and not force the keeper into a proper save.

An understandably nervy contest though.

COYW!!!

FFCFOREVER

Said it before but imo we are too slow going forward when Anguissa plays.  Robinson is too raw and can't cross for toffee but gets in good positions. Would like to see Lemina on for Anguissa 2nd half.

Southcoastffc

Mitro would make no difference.  What service has Maja had?  Zilch. 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

SuffolkWhite

Need to be quicker up front, and the Ref books our player after theh foul consistently, beggars belief.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Whitestone

Sheff U are only interested in not conceding. Making it difficult for us.

RaySmith

Quote from: LittleErn on February 20, 2021, 08:53:55 PM
Cav and Lookman are greedy. Never look to find a team mate in the box. Cav rarely, if ever, goes outside his full back.

I think Cav  has done well, but no composure going in on goal, rather than selfish, doesn't look up for teammates, and so far hasn't  tested the keeper with all the shots he's had -he's not a  striker.

Hope for better  this half.

COYW

Robbie

I wonder if any of our forwards can pass to each other?!

Robbie

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Fulham 442

Thankfully we got over the line...I was almost in meltdown with the added 7 minutes!