watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anguissa

Started by South Coast White, February 20, 2021, 10:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

South Coast White

Not a good game in my opinion by any means, at times he looked disinterested. We know he blows hot and cold so let's hope he plays a blinder next game if picked.

Sting of the North

I thought he was good, our best midfielder. He has always looked the same.

Deeping_white

?s=21

Yeah... disinterested?

Pluto

I thought he was one of our better players today

Lordedmundo

Quote from: Pluto on February 20, 2021, 10:24:32 PM

Agreed. All that is missing is end product. His shooting in particular - is abysmal!

Motspur Park

MoM for me. Reading of the game and taking it away from their players and retaining possession was crucial for the win. Harrison has been our most influential player this season but Anguissa had a great game today. Funny how different people see the game completely differently.

MikeCdawg

He was brilliant today. He cannot shoot though.  Pretty sure he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat

Milo

Excellent ball retention.

Needs to dribble through their defence on edge of penalty area more.

Less shooting..

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: Lordedmundo on February 20, 2021, 10:27:37 PM
Quote from: Pluto on February 20, 2021, 10:24:32 PM

Agreed. All that is missing is end product. His shooting in particular - is abysmal!

It did seem that he has been told to start having a go for goal though, I'm on board with that.

WolverineFFC

Quote from: MikeCdawg on February 20, 2021, 10:34:09 PM
He was brilliant today. He cannot shoot though.  Pretty sure he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat

Quote from: Milo on February 20, 2021, 10:35:11 PM
Excellent ball retention.

Needs to dribble through their defence on edge of penalty area more.

Less shooting..

He reminds me so much of Dembele the 1st with his dribbling. Just needs to learn when to drop it off after he has beat the defenders. He can open up so much space for teammates if they can all figure out how to work off of him better. The Lookman goal from Leicester should be happening more often.

BarryP

Apart from his shooting Zambo was very good today.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Baszab

brilliant game - couple of rubbish shots but so what !

perry geyton

Solid performance, good steel but bottles it when going forward,

His shootings attrocious

F(f)CUK

Quote from: Motspur Park on February 20, 2021, 10:34:02 PM
MoM for me. Reading of the game and taking it away from their players and retaining possession was crucial for the win. Harrison has been our most influential player this season but Anguissa had a great game today. Funny how different people see the game completely differently.
:plus one:

cookieg

He could do with taking a touch before shooting. Just seems to swing st it.

70sPimlico

Quote from: South Coast White on February 20, 2021, 10:18:22 PM
Not a good game in my opinion by any means, at times he looked disinterested. We know he blows hot and cold so let's hope he plays a blinder next game if picked.
It can only be a way a player holds himself and moves that you could say he had a bad match. Don't look at him expecting 100mph English stuff and judge him on that. Thats not what he does. We've Reed to do that.

Honestly, I come on here and back RLC but am amazed that our fans could have a go at Zambo.

I think your looking for the wrong thing. Take a step back.

70sPimlico

Quote from: perry geyton on February 20, 2021, 10:45:49 PM
Solid performance

His shootings attrocious

Absolutely. As a team, we do have really dodgy hitters of the ball

Jamie88

I did bring up just how bad Anguissa's finishing is earlier in the season but got shot down. it is not just recently he has started going for goal, according to PL stats he averages a shot a game so in over 50 appearances for us I must've witnessed just as many abysmal efforts on goal from him!

Arthur

Quote from: Deeping_white on February 20, 2021, 10:20:31 PM
?s=21

This is a remarkable statistic, but how often did his take-ons actually create a dangerous situation for us? My thought is that he took on his player and almost always didn't make it count for anything by making a pass that killed the momentum or opportunity he seemed to have gained. For a player to take on his man so often shows great talent, but I can't think how we benefited from it.

FFC1987

Quote from: South Coast White on February 20, 2021, 10:18:22 PM

Wowzer, couldn't disagree more. Yes, his shooting is poor, but the guy is an absolute baller.