more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just a thought

Started by Pock, February 23, 2021, 11:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pock

It just occurred to me.
At the start of the season, we signed Andersen on loan from Lyon because he couldn't get a game for them and was surplus to requirements.
How bloody good must Lyon's centre backs be?
World class plus?

filham

Perhaps we should also be looking at their 2nd string strikers.

Andy S

Lyon are second in the table three points behind the leaders. Andersen could be ripe to be purchased at the end of the season as long as we stay up. He is much too good for the Championship as well as being much too good for Lyon reserves

Sting of the North

Quote from: filham on February 24, 2021, 02:28:34 PM
Perhaps we should also be looking at their 2nd string strikers.

I believe it was indeed reported that this was exactly what we did when we tried for Dembele who at the time couldn't get into Lyon's starting eleven?

filham

Quote from: Andy S on February 25, 2021, 12:01:08 AM
Lyon are second in the table three points behind the leaders. Andersen could be ripe to be purchased at the end of the season as long as we stay up. He is much too good for the Championship as well as being much too good for Lyon reserves
Any idea of the price that will be put on his head, could well be more than we could afford. His performances this season could well be attracting the big six and that pushes his value sky high.

Bill2

His reading of the game and captaincy have shown what a good player he is, plus he has a good turn of pace and what has definitely improved is his distribution and bringing the ball forward. I am sure a number of clubs are looking at our loan players to see how good they are and as can be seen across the Prem centre halves are in short supply so expect him to be in demand.