watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Loftus Cheek article in the Sunday Times

Started by Baszab, February 28, 2021, 10:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baszab

Couldn't make it any clearer that he is using us for a fitness and game rehabilitation programme
Hardly a mention about FFC except that he thanks SP for his trust and "of course cares what happened to Fulham even though I obviously won't be here next year"

Maybe he could put, say, 80% effort in today for his team mates ?

Tempest

No issue with this, it could have worked out better as he is one hell of a player, I'm sure whoever he is with next season will see that, we took a chance but not quite worked for us.

Still think it was a no brainer to sign him pre season but was expecting a little more. A stellar performance today though and it'll be worthwhile.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

General

If you're going to say things like that as a player, you better start putting in the performances.

bog

When he goes back can we have that Billy Gilmore please?  :54:

092.gif

alfie

Let's be fair right from the off he has always stated that he wants to be at Chelsea, he has not hid this and I do think each game he is getting better.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Precisely as expected, nothing new here, move on - although he could score a hatful of goals for us before he leaves

COYW!!

Twig

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on February 28, 2021, 11:38:25 AM
Precisely as expected, nothing new here, move on - although he could score a hatful of goals for us before he leaves

COYW!!

But given his track record for us to date that's beyond unlikely.

I know others think they see something in him but I am still puzzled as to exactly what he contributes; assists? no, goals? no, defence opening passes? no, tackles? not really, attacking runs? some.

JimOG

COYW!!

As probably Areola Andersen and a few other loanees . Thing is where is he going? Playing as he is at present Tuchel won't want him back. "My biggest strength was my power, my speed my physicality". The article really emphasises his loss of confidence in his body, something many on here have observed. If his 'physicality' can return in the last 13 games (& if Mitro can get his mojo back) we have a very good chance of staying up. But even if we dfo I wouldn't have RLC on my wish list for next year

Dodger53

Quote from: Twig on February 28, 2021, 11:49:04 AM

COYW!!

I know others think they see something in him but I am still puzzled as to exactly what he contributes; assists? no, goals? no, defence opening passes? no, tackles? not really, attacking runs? some.
Plus 1

H4usuallysitting

Not sure what else he's going to say....on his performance's, will they want him back

Nero

Think hes going to end up another Chelsea player out on loan every year to a different club

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: Twig on February 28, 2021, 11:49:04 AM

COYW!!

It was an attempt @ irony Twig
As in he "could" but of course he won't score a hatful of goals before he clears off somewhere else
I cannot see in him what other pundits / commentators do

fulhamfan

SP

Wingnut

Been good of late. Not sure where he'll fit in at Chelsea.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Statto

I don't begrudge anyone preferring to push for a place in a Champions' League team (eg Chelsea) rather than relegation battles/mid-tablr obscurity (eg at Fulham) but only when you look too good for the latter (eg Anderson) which RLC does not, it has to be said. So it does look a bit silly IMO.

Woolly Mammoth

With a number of top draw opponents coming up to play in the next few weeks RBL will stand up and be counted, he will rise the occasion and will relish the challenge and with his qualities in conjunction with the never day die attitude of Fulham, we will win some points that would have been unlikely 3 months ago.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

If RLC is to get a starting place in the Chelsea team next season then we have a good few relegation saving performances coming from him in our remaining games which will include a few goals.

Milo

Won't be here next year as he doesn't deserve to be in my opinion.

HV71