Wolves

West Brom (A) 1
Wigan (H) 3
Liverpool (A) 0
West Ham (A) 1
Chelsea (H) 0
Man City (A) 0

15 + 5 = 20 pts

By my reckoning, at the end of the next run of 6 (ignoring the FA Cup) we should be edging away from the relegation zone. Of course, assuming West Ham is a given win, we also need to beat West Brom. They've won twice and drawn twice away, so it will be difficult, but it will be games like that Hughes will earn his money, not Spurs or Liverpool away in which anything that isn't a loss is a bonus.

os5889

Our win at home against West Ham was our only win against them at the Cottage since 1966, a bogey team to ruin christmas from me

Fulham

Liverpool (A) 0
West Ham (H) 0
Stoke (A) 0
Spurs (A) 0
West Brom (H) 3
Wigan (A) 1

16 + 4 = 20 pts

Wigan

Villa (H) 3
Wolves (A) 0
Arsenal (H) 0
Newcastle (H) 3
Bolton (A) 1
Fulham (H) 1

16 + 8 = 24 pts

Wolves

West Brom (A) 1
Wigan (H) 3
Liverpool (A) 0
West Ham (A) 1
Chelsea (H) 0
Man City (A) 3

15 + 8 = 23 pts

ScalleysDad

Looking at games that far ahead makes the end of the season look even more daunting. We've got Wolves away who almost certainly will be scrapping for points and a grand finale of Liverpool, Brum away, always tricky, and the Gooners . . . .victory party perhaps ?
West Ham might well spoil our christmas as they have a tendency to lift their game from time to time and Stoke will doubtless out muscle the likes of Etuhu and Kamara so twenty points might be nearer the mark. We could be in the bottom three next week so brace yourself for a bumpy few weeks. We can't get to Anfield next week but its that time of the season, alas alot earlier than I thought it would be, when I'll be looking at five other results as eagerly. I think top twelve is unrealistic now so lets man up and pray we have at least 30 points before the 6 game run in. 40 points this season will be lower table mediocrity so 36 - 38 to stay up ?

Burt

I would go with the following...

Fulham

Liverpool (A) 0
West Ham (H) 3
Stoke (A) 0
Spurs (A) 1
West Brom (H) 3
Wigan (A) 1

16 + 8 = 24 pts

Wigan

Villa (H) 1
Wolves (A) 1
Arsenal (H) 0
Newcastle (H) 3
Bolton (A) 0
Fulham (H) 1

16 + 6 = 22 pts

Wolves

West Brom (A) 0
Wigan (H) 3
Liverpool (A) 0
West Ham (A) 1
Chelsea (H) 0
Man City (A) 0

15 + 4 = 19 pts

SuffolkWhite

Liverpool (A) 1
West Ham (H) 3
Stoke (A) 1
Spurs (A) 0
West Brom (H) 1
Wigan (A) 3....................first away win

= 25 pts

I still think we can turn things around, and we have got to win away at some point so why not at Wigan it's the one team we looked good against.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

The Equalizer

And here comes The Equalizer to introduce a bit of realism into the proceedings...

Fulham

Liverpool (A) 3
West Ham (H) 3
Stoke (A) 3
Spurs (A) 0
West Brom (H) 3
Wigan (A) 3

16 + 15 = 31 pts

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

ScalleysDad

A tad early for the Christmas sherry Mr EQ. Try adding water !

However if you do happen to be right come the last game in this batch I will bathe in sherry outside Club shop . . . . . .

clintclintdeuce

Fulham

Liverpool (A) 3
West Ham (H) 3
Stoke (A)3
Spurs (A) 3
West Brom (H) 3
Wigan (A) 3

18 points and where we should rightfully be I reckon. Its going to be a special Winterval run my dear friends! Onwards towards Europe!

The Dude abides.

FC Silver Fox

You lot really are optimists.  Do try to get real.

17 games played, 21 to go.  21 x 3 =  63  points    63+16= 79 points total

Won't be enough to win the Premiership, I'm afraid. Given the stats from the previous three seasons, we should finish 3rd or 4th, BUT still be the last game shown on MOTD.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.