https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Unconfirmed Reports Emerging That Hodgson Has Left Liverpool By Mutual Consent

Started by White Noise, December 12, 2010, 10:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

LRCN

TheInsider

Listening to TalkSport and they are saying it is false and was created on the Internet somewhere...

RidgeRider

Gone all day and wow, what a surprise. I hope this is just journo tripe. By no means does he deserve to leave unless he is coming back to Fulham and Hughes is getting his walking papers  :dft012:.......oops, did I just write that?  :005:

Lighthouse

Roy has gone nowhere. We live in the World of instant gossip and as such, wait a minute I have just been given a knighthood by the Queen and am going out with Liz Hurley who has always wanted my Children.

I know because I read it on the Internet.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RidgeRider

Congratulations on your appointment....Sir Lighthouse! Nice ring eh?  :dft012:

Burt

Hmmm wonder what the source of the rumour was?

Could either be something being negotiated in the wings which has leaked out earlier than desired.

Or it could be a pile of pap, but pap which will increase pressure on Roy given the media are on to it (albeit saying there is no substance to the rumours yet).

I don't think there will be too many tears shed by the locals if it does come to pass.

BalDrick

Regardless of the veracity or otherwise of this, he must be the second least secure manager in the Prem at the moment. Ironically, he'll meet the least secure manager next Saturday in what some lazy journalists will probably call a game where the losing manager may well be picking up his P45 at the final whistle.

I watched the 2nd half of their game and he did not look happy at all. And his quote on MoTD was shocking - 'for some unknown reason we didn't perform in the 2nd half' - Unknown reason? You're the manager, you're supposed to know these things. And rectify them.

Too much water under the bridge between Mo and RH for it to happen, but it is amusing (in a 'yeah funny mate, but I'm not laughing' way) that both his current and former clubs are doing so badly.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

gang

I thought he was going to have a heart attack when I watched him rubbing his face during the game.

Oakeshott

"Too much water under the bridge between Mo and RH for it to happen"

Almost certainly true, but if Roy did come back I think the cheering when he and the team came out against West Ham would be something rather special.