watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I genuinely think we aren't going down *POSITIVE THREAD WARNING*

Started by Black, White and Fred, March 06, 2021, 04:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plodder

I agree with Statto's view.  More likely to go down than stay up, but still a decent chance of the latter, even if we lose our next two games. Essentially, we need something like four wins and two draws from our remaining games.  If the team retains heart and belief, I think it can do it.

Luka

I think the important factor for us is the Newcastle injury situation. They have basically seen  their ability to score limp into the physio room.

I can't see them getting much between now and the end of the season.

JoelH5

I was there, standing in the Putney end

JoelH5

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: Black, White and Fred on March 06, 2021, 04:02:33 PM
The only team in the whole league who I don't see us having the ability to get anything from is City, who as it stands are running away with league. Nothing to be ashamed about there. If we could get a bit sharper in front of goal I don't think it will even come down to the last day at Newcastle. Get your plus 1 emojis out! :54:

I agree with you completely.

JoelH5

For me, the issue is the final ball, not just the shooting. We seem to control the play then the final ball into the box or to set someone up is often over hit or misplaced. If we could sort that out, we'd start banging them in

SouthIslandWhite

Look, I have admitted on here that I had us done and dusted a month ago. Done!  But February was wild and the results were eye popping at times. We have a chance, but now the big clubs are our opposition and this will tell the tale of the tape.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: JoelH5 on March 06, 2021, 11:04:37 PM
For me, the issue is the final ball, not just the shooting. We seem to control the play then the final ball into the box or to set someone up is often over hit or misplaced. If we could sort that out, we'd start banging them in

Yep.

So often the final ball is lacking when we move forward.

I think that our off the ball movement and decision making in the final third isn't great either.

Black, White and Fred

'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

FFC1987

Me, I am. Still a lot to do and more wins needed but gaining 3 points on Brighton, 2 on Newcastle when we played at Anfield is amazing.

Texas White