https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Overseas FoFers Thread

Started by White Noise, December 12, 2010, 10:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: YankeeJim on January 22, 2011, 02:15:08 AM
Duh! Anyone from London?  :001:
I'm from Northolt which is consistantly the hottest place in England in the summer, so it's sort of like being abroad  :008:, and the estates here make it look like Bagdad  :002:

ImperialWhite

Quote from: YankeeJim on January 22, 2011, 02:15:08 AM
Duh! Anyone from London?  :001:

In the overseas FOFers thread, unlikely! Maybe London, Canada?

Burt

What ever did happen to Mr TJL?

Perhaps all the sheep racing on Sark finally did him in.

Or perhaps he was kidnapped by the French.

White Noise

Anyone else care to reveal their overseas location? 094.gif

aussierod

Quote from: michaelread on December 13, 2010, 01:14:08 AM
Newcastle, NSW, Australia!

I'm originally from Wollongong, now living in Edinburgh for the moment though
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts

Matt

I'm off the list. Living just outside London at the moment.
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

Snibbo

Can't remember if I've already answered, but I'm in Adelaide, South Australia, and in the web version of the local paper yesterday, in comments on the Fulham v Liverpool match, there were two other from Adelaide who posted pro Fulham comments.  "Colin" and "Red Grant".  Who could they be? Anyone know?

RidgeRider

Quote from: Snibbo on December 07, 2011, 09:49:46 AM
Can't remember if I've already answered, but I'm in Adelaide, South Australia, and in the web version of the local paper yesterday, in comments on the Fulham v Liverpool match, there were two other from Adelaide who posted pro Fulham comments.  "Colin" and "Red Grant".  Who could they be? Anyone know?

Colin is probably GoldCoastWhite.

CorkedHat

Quote from: aussierod on December 07, 2011, 08:33:48 AM
Quote from: michaelread on December 13, 2010, 01:14:08 AM
Newcastle, NSW, Australia!

I'm originally from Wollongong, now living in Edinburgh for the moment though

Hey, someone from the Gong! Have you ever been to the Dapto dogs Mr Rod?
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

FC Silver Fox

One of the things I love about this forum is the way some threads tilt and ride on the black and white tide of FoF. Just when you've forgotten about a topic, somebody blows the dust off it , gives it airing and we give it another run around the block.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 07, 2011, 10:47:50 AM
Quote from: Snibbo on December 07, 2011, 09:49:46 AM

Colin is probably GoldCoastWhite.
And GoldCoastWhite is probably Colin ! T'was I indeed - now we need to unmask Red Grant...

Swedish White

Fulham fan from Stockholm, Sweden and proud member of FFC Sweden. :048:

Nick the Swede

Quote from: Swedish White on December 07, 2011, 02:33:10 PM
Fulham fan from Stockholm, Sweden and proud member of FFC Sweden. :048:

O.o one more of "us" on FoF - great!  :clap_hands: Mind telling us/me who you are so I can keep track on the handles versus names  :002:
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

aconnecticutyankee

Yes I'm a yankee from Connecticut, duh. My ancestors left England about 370 years ago and moved here. FFC is my fav team and friends of FFC is one of my fav places to visit (a few times) each day. I enjoy every one of you, but like HatterDon's recaps the most.

Gozorich

Not difficult to guess from my handle! People say Malta but the Gozitans hate being called Maltese and generally dislike the Malts anyway.

I know of at least 2 other Ex-pats on this rock who are FFC and I did give a Gozitan friend's son a FFC shirt which he promised to wear to school. :wine:

sacffc

Gold River, California, just outside of Sacramento.  Next to the American River, which is downstream from Sutter's Mill (site of the original California gold discovery), thus the name.
My music blog:  If you just Stand There and Play, is it worth listening to?

Burt

Quote from: Gozorich on December 07, 2011, 05:29:53 PM
Not difficult to guess from my handle! People say Malta but the Gozitans hate being called Maltese and generally dislike the Malts anyway.

I know of at least 2 other Ex-pats on this rock who are FFC and I did give a Gozitan friend's son a FFC shirt which he promised to wear to school. :wine:

I like to think myself as an honorary Gozitian, having been there for the last 3 summers and a couple of times before, and having supped a glass or two of Cisk with Mr Gozorich whilst watching our abject 2-0 defeat to Wolves at the sports bar by the national stadium.

Other than that, Thames Ditton in darkest Surrey probably doesn't qualify for overseas status so I'll butt out of this thread!