more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Love him or hate him - Neil Warnock

Started by Jurassic Parker, March 06, 2021, 09:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jurassic Parker

Jurassic Parker

The highlights for anyone interested. Absolutely farcical, a ridiculous disallowed Boro goal, then an equally ridiculous Swansea penalty.

What on earth is happening to the refs in this country?

SP

Parker should get them practising diving, it clearly works these days.

JoelH5

Quote from: SP on March 06, 2021, 09:32:20 PM
Parker should get them practising diving, it clearly works these days.

I'm not sure if you're joking but the top teams actually do. I spent some time at the Inter Milan academy with the under 15s and there was a lot of diving
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Dodgin

grandad

Diving is not something a player learns to do off his own back. It has to be taught by coaches. Whether this happens at youth level or at senior level I do not know. If VAR can spot a finger nail being offside surely they can spot a dive. We can spot a dive on our TV´s so with all the different angles & slow motion surely they can do something about it.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ron

Watching replay of Spurs against us the other day should give a good grounding in all the techniques required for conning our current batch of refs.

Whitestone

I struggle to understand why referees aren't seeing players dive, grab opponents, go to ground at the slightest touch with screams that suggest the player has suffered significant injury. They are being conned by the players every week. If we the fans can see it why can't they?. Those players are undoubtedly coached to win fouls to gain advantage. What's that all about ? Winning fouls ? It's an art form in today's football and it needs to be eradicated because it's a form of cheating and an embarrassment to the game. It pains me to watch the likes of Harry Kane attempt to con referees week in week out. These players and the managers and coaches that promote this behaviour should be ashamed of themselves because it is having a negative affect on the game.

Stevieboy

We must be careful in the next two games, Scousers and Citeh among the 'best' in the art of game manipulation, simulation and cheating.

res

Quote from: Jurassic Parker on March 06, 2021, 09:06:25 PM

Hear Hear!  :clap_hands:
Quote from: Jurassic Parker on March 06, 2021, 09:09:55 PM
The highlights for anyone interested. Absolutely farcical, a ridiculous disallowed Boro goal, then an equally ridiculous Swansea penalty.

For the first time (and, hopefully the last time), I have sympathy for Warnock. In some ways, welcome to Fulham's world but the inane, inconsistent, incompetent, inexcusable, decisions are affecting everyone (apart from one or two "bigger" clubs). Who goes up, and who goes down, is now a lottery.

What on earth is happening to the refs in this country?

gang

I just hope he doesn't get into trouble for telling the truth.

Stevieboy

It's every week now. I'm sure it's getting worse.
Perhaps managers should stand together and put a case to the FA.
Would be interesting to see refs out on the spot to explain their decisions, would help fans understand and maybe educate refs a bit more.

Fulham76

Blawarmy

Quote from: ron on March 07, 2021, 08:47:42 AM
Watching replay of Spurs against us the other day should give a good grounding in all the techniques required for conning our current batch of refs.
Spurs managers are clearly good mentors in the art of cheating. Going back to Klinsmann

bobbo

Quote from: gang on March 07, 2021, 10:46:14 AM
I honestly think if he does get into trouble that he likes of us and the many more honest clubs and players need to make a stance .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

cmg

Quote from: gang on March 07, 2021, 10:46:14 AM

Of course he'll get into trouble for telling the truth...

SouthIslandWhite

Always loved this true football man's passion.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

junior white

Never been a fan of his, never will be. His tactics and style have generally been smash mouth football, so gets what he deserves

Obviously if it happened to us i would be moaning lol

mrmicawbers

Hope the nasty piece of work get all he deserves

MikeTheCubed