Team In v Liverpool

Started by Friendsoffulham, March 07, 2021, 01:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Your Team to face Liverpool today is as follows

Let us know thoughts below

#FFC #FULHAMFC #LIVFUL

colinwhite

Got to give it to Scott ,not scared to back his judgement even if it means leaving RLC and Frank on the bench.

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

bencher

He's clearly trying to include players that have been able to score a couple (Cav and DR). Decent line up I think, although Cav can be more useful off the bench. I probably would have rested Lemina as he rarely has 2 good games in a row.

davew

Quote from: colinwhite on March 07, 2021, 01:02:24 PM
Got to give it to Scott ,not scared to back his judgement even if it means leaving RLC and Frank on the bench.
Resting RLC is long overdue. has Parker finally seen the light, nothing to do with judgement!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

JudgeBread

Klopp making 7 changes. Hopefully we can capitalise on them being a little disjointed

sunburywhite

Looks like we are gooing to go at them with pace
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

davew

Quote from: JudgeBread on March 07, 2021, 01:05:40 PM
Klopp making 7 changes. Hopefully we can capitalise on them being a little disjointed
Their bench looks frightening!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Statto

I like it. Lots of pace in that front 4, very clear what he's thinking. Away to Liverpool I think these are the right tactics.

I think it'll be a good game for the neutral... hopefully a good one for the Fulham fan!!

Ronnief

Five defenders on the bench, with one defensive midfielder and an ineffective one and one out of form striker, surely one of our youngsters should be on the bench instead of one of the defenders.

colinwhite

Quote from: davew on March 07, 2021, 01:05:18 PM
Quote from: colinwhite on March 07, 2021, 01:02:24 PM
Resting RLC is long overdue. has Parker finally seen the light, nothing to do with judgement!

Dave ,hes not afraid to drop anyone ,is what i was saying.

bog

A surprise no RLC but I give credit to Scott for never playing defensively. COYW!    049:gif

092.gif

ex-Pat

filham

Well the big surprise has to be RLC on the bench, do we play the same formation with Reid taking over from RLC.

Woolly Mammoth

Horses for courses, pace and an attacking edge, we have to go for it, fortune favours the brave.
Let us hope it goes according to plan, but nobody can criticise Scott by saying he is not going for a win, or at least first and foremost to get into a winning position and game manage for the full 90 + mins.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Wingnut

Quote from: sunburywhite on March 07, 2021, 01:05:42 PM
Looks like we are gooing to go at them with pace

Yep. They played a very high line against Chelsea. Another new back four for them today, I suspect.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

St Eve

Fulham Tup North

Surprised RLC on bench, but lets hope we  can make a bright start...
COYW ⚽️
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Wingnut

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Nero

No pont having  pace if we aren't going to put the ball in front of players to run onto