2 (0.5%)
Robinson 🔁 83' 📒 83'
0 (0%)
Mitrovic 🔁 85'
1 (0.3%)

Total Members Voted: 365

Voting closed: March 08, 2021, 03:57:34 PM

Friendsoffulham

Who was your FOF Man of the Match in today's 1-0 win against Liverpool at Anfield? Let us know below

#FFC #FULHAMFC #LIVFUL

049:gif

Wingnut

Amazing team performance but goals win games. Lemina for me. Andersen and Tosin were brilliant also.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

FFC1987

I've gone Andersen. His block to Mane near the end was sublime defending. His ability to ping the ball to Lookman with such power and precision is insane.

hongkongfulham

Lemina for me. Goals are everything for us at the moment and his general play was great, very classy.

Andersen just as deserving though

JimmyConway

Lemina for me covered every blade of grass and the caveat of the very well taken goal.
Some way to making up for the disappointment of the ridiculous handball given against him last Thursday.

Southcoastffc

I never understand why people vote for the winning goalscorer as MotM, unless that player has an all round good game.  IMO, while Areola was again very good (despite misjudging a ball that dropped on an uoright), Andersen and Tosin heroic, Ola Aina was formidable in defence and attack. So Aina is my choice.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Twig

Andersen and Tosin were excellent. But what cover Reed provides, he's a human dynamo. I thought Lemina was terrific today, ran himself into the ground. Great save from our keeper and I also thought Cav and Lookman had decent games. Lovely to have so many to choose from but in the end I've gone for Lemina for a moment of real quality.

FFC1987

It really could of gone to Areola, Andersen, Tosin, Reed or Lemina really. Outstanding performances.

Twig

Quote from: Southcoastffc on March 07, 2021, 04:10:09 PM
I never understand why people vote for the winning goalscorer as MotM, unless that player has an all round good game.  IMO, while Areola was again very good (despite misjudging a ball that dropped on an uoright), Andersen and Tosin heroic, Ola Aina was formidable in defence and attack. So Aina is my choice.

But Lemina did have an all round good game didn't he?

hovewhite

Anderson, run close by tosun, lemina

FFC In Oz

Please amend spelling to Andersen :)

I voted for Andersen because he was immense, an absolute rock.  Some splitting long diagonal balls in the first half, and some desperate last ditch defending in the second.

I always feel so assured when I'm watching him, it never feels like anything will get past him.

In our best performance of the season, I thought he was the impenetrable fortress (his mate Tosin was dependable as ever too)

filham

Andersen was again terrific, heading full speed for player of the season.

Ronnief

Top marks also for Parker in his team selection, tactics and substitutions.

Steeeeeeeeeed

Andersen had maybe his best game in a Fulham shirt for me today, and he showed such a range of play.

The first half when we were dominating he was laying off some great long passes that should have been made more use of, and just his general demeanour was majestic.

Second half he showed great resilience at times and some great split second last minute defending.

The guys a totally class act, one you could build a team around long term...hopefully.

Special mentions to Aina and Lemina who gave everything they had.

davew

Tosin, Reed, Lemina and Andersen all played great, my vote went to our Captain, a true Captain!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

RaySmith

Quote from: Ronnief on March 07, 2021, 04:13:40 PM
Top marks also for Parker in his team selection, tactics and substitutions.

:plus one:

Woodlawn

All of them except RLC , Lemina just pipped Tosin & Aina,

Fulham Tup North

I voted.Andersen.... that final clearance denied a guaranteed goal... Immense...absolutely immense...
COYW ⚽️
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

FFC In Oz

Quote from: filham on March 07, 2021, 04:13:07 PM
Andersen was again terrific, heading full speed for player of the season.

Should we set up a Gofundme to procure the funds to keep him permanently if we stay up?

Pluto

Andersen for probably the fourth time in a row