watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fantastic victory for Fulham

Started by Nick Bateman, March 07, 2021, 03:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Well done Scott Parker and the lads today. Fulham outplayed them at Craven Cottage and were robbed there. Today despite an almost endless amount of injury time the team held on. Anderson is looking the BEST centre-back in the league, reminds me of Cookie!

I like this team and hope by staying up we make all these loanees permanent.

A great result to this rapidly evolving side.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

ChesterTheTabby

We have the steel in the spine to see this out. Bring on Manchester City!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Robbie

blingo

FFCFOREVER

Buzzing beyond words. And looking at the table, it is so doable to avoid the drop now.

jayffc

Anderson,

I'm tempted to say

Better than Hangeland potentially. Totally appreciate Brede is a God to us all...and Joachim hasnt led us to a euro final.... but hes an unbelievably good and clever defender. Deceptively strong, mobile, amazing reader of the game, and a BRILLIANT distributor of the ball to add to it.

Prey to god we can keep him. Hell be off after a year even if we do have an option but what a player he is

alfie

Quote from: blingo on March 07, 2021, 04:00:42 PM
Apart from rlc
Give it a rest Blingo, we won just enjoy that instead of having a dig.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

blingo

I'm not wrong tho Alfie he was ball watching. But make no mistake, I am dancing for joy.

WindyCity

Terrific win!  Andersen and Reed had excellent games!  Well done lads!  (Areola with one Super Save!)

ps.......I thought it was gonna be another case of not being clinical enough in the final third.  Early in the first half we had many very good chances to tally, but came up empty.  Still a problem/shortcoming with this lot, but today they were able to make a clean sheet effort stand up for three points.

hovewhite

Wow buzzing and a great watch a 2nd win on scouse land tosun, Anderson heroic defending and backed up by the whole team. Set up by Scott Parker who is learning to manage at the extreme sharp end, just delighted for them all and you know what.
We are Staying UP

The Old Count

Quote from: blingo on March 07, 2021, 04:04:24 PM
I'm not wrong tho Alfie he was ball watching. But make no mistake, I am dancing for joy.
Played well when he came on. Took a lot of heat out their midfield with intelligent positioning and pressure.

filham

A win at Anfield and a clean sheet is something to treasure and to bring home a valuable 3 points right now is heartwarming to al true fans.
Well done Parker and the players.

sunburywhite

RLC just tweeted what does Blingo add to this board lol
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

alfie

Quote from: The Old Count on March 07, 2021, 04:11:16 PM
Quote from: blingo on March 07, 2021, 04:04:24 PM
Played well when he came on. Took a lot of heat out their midfield with intelligent positioning and pressure.
Blingo does not like RLC and will never give him any credit, but it's his opinion.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Texas White

Texas White

Quote from: sunburywhite on March 07, 2021, 04:30:24 PM
RLC just tweeted what does Blingo add to this board lol

Now that's funny 😁