https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Monday Fulham Stuff (13/12/10)...

Started by WhiteJC, December 13, 2010, 07:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=224499

Fulham - It`ll Only Take One Win!
Christmas is coming and we`re in a position that we`d not like to be in, we`re looking, nervously, over our shoulders at the relegation pack.

At the moment only goal difference keeps us above that dreaded line. But after bossing Sunderland yesterday; but without being able to get that crucial breakthrough, Mark Hughes, in his post match interview remained optimistic, remarking,

"There are a lot of teams down there with us but it only takes one win. We`re scrambling to get that win that will settle down everybody."

"There was anxiety initially in our play but in the second half we really took the game to Sunderland and we deserved to win it."

"We`re lacking that bit of luck. We had a lot of chances in the second half and Sunderland defended really well. The possession we had in the second half should have given us a goal but we were unable to make it happen."

"If we had got that goal, I`m sure we would have gone on to win the game comfortably."

"It`s difficult at the moment because of missing personnel. We just need a break."

Next week we lock horns with an old friend of ours when we travel to Anfield to take on Liverpool and Roy Hodgson, now wouldn`t that be an ideal place to get the show back on the road and also put to bed that awful away record we currently have!

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=224499#ixzz17yOnjnXY

WhiteJC

http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=224507

Fulham - Cameroon Midfielder on Radar!
One leading gossip column, in a Sunday tabloid, has Mark Hughes linked with a move for a midfielder.

Apparently, Fulham are keen on the Cameroon international Jean Makoun.

Makoun currently plays for Lyon but wants away and a fee, in the region of £7 million, could see a deal done.

Could Makoun be the midfield enforcer that Hughes needs?

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=224507#ixzz17yP59QXt

WhiteJC

http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=224509

Are we United`s Feeder Club?
Having sold Chris Smalling to Manchester United, the gossip columns infer that Sir Alex Ferguson is watching another of our youngsters.

The lad in question is Matthew Briggs, our promising ninetten year old defender who has featured in the Premier League this season.

At the moment Fulham are issuing a hands-off warning but we all know that big-money talks doesn`t it?

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=224509#ixzz17yPGcWUo

WhiteJC

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2010/12/12/2257382/manchester-united-interested-in-signing-fulham-youngster-matthew-?

Manchester United interested in signing Fulham youngster Matthew Briggs - report

Manchester United are believed to be interested in acquiring the services of Fulham youngster Matthew Briggs.

The 19-year-old defender only recently made his first start, against Chelsea, and put in a strong performance that earned him a pat on the back from some quarters.

And now The News of the World claims that United are looking to sign the teenager, having already brought in Chris Smalling from Craven Cottage for a fee believed to be in the region of £10 million.

However, it has been reported that Fulham are loath to let another bright young talent leave the club before his career has properly taken flight.

WhiteJC

http://www.tribune.ie/sport/soccer/article/2010/dec/12/cottagers-still-stuck-in-rut-as-black-cats-claw-ou/?

Cottagers still stuck in rut as Black Cats claw out point

SUNDERLAND climbed one place to sixth in the Premier League after drawing with Fulham in a low-quality contest at Craven Cottage.

Neither side could complain with the outcome, though Fulham will be frustrated that a series of second-half chances were foiled by some resolute defending. At one point in the second periodSunderland had a four-on-one overlap and a goal appeared certain, but an abysmal pass from Darren Bent ruined the moment.

It was a dismal spectacle that improved a little in a second half controlled by Fulham, with Clint Dempsey the focal point of their attack. Hovering above the relegation zone, they looked short on confidence and desperately need a win to kickstart their climb up the table.

This match started at a brisk pace with a swinging arm from Lee Cattermole on John Pantsil provoking a furious response from home fans. Dempsey then tested Simon Mignolet with a goalbound looping volley before defender Anton Ferdinand limped off in the 10th minute, replaced by Ahmed Elmohamady. Then Nedum Onuoha headed a corner over from an awkward angle but it was only a half chance.

Fulham were suffering from conceding possession far too easily in the final third, though both sides were struggling to build any rhythm amid a frantic opening 20 minutes. The hosts finally burst into life in the 27th minute when Zoltan Gera sent Diomansy Kamara into space only for the Senegal striker's final ball to be cleared by John Mensah. Brede Hangeland produced a timely block on a cross, but the free ball sparked a penalty area scramble that was eventually cleared to safety.

Andrew Johnson replaced Kamara for the second half, an admission by manager Mark Hughes that Fulham desperately needed some inspiration. But the Cottagers's next raid came through Dempsey, whose chip towards the top right corner was plucked from the air by Mignolet.

Phil Bardsley then prevented the home side from taking the lead through Dickson Etuhu's goalbound effort. It was the closest either side would come.

WhiteJC

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6570284,00.html?

Hughes denies keeper trial
Mexican shot-stopper visiting Salcido on holiday says manager

Mark Hughes has rubbished claims Mexican goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa has joined Fulham on trial.

The Club America shot-stopper has been linked with a move to the Premier League outfit where he would join close friend and Cottagers left-back Carlos Salcido.
But Hughes has dismissed reports claiming the 25-year-old custodian has come to west London other than as a vacation.

The Craven Cottage boss said: "There has been a bit of confusion about that.

"I think he is actually on holiday here from Mexico and he knows Carlos but he hasn't been at the club and he hasn't trained."

WhiteJC

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2010/12/12/2258167/sunderlands-steve-bruce-urges-fulham-to-stick-with-mark?

Sunderland's Steve Bruce urges Fulham to stick with Mark Hughes & expresses fears for future of British managers
Black Cats boss admits he is lucky to have Niall Quinn as chairman

Sunderland manager Steve Bruce believes that clubs must show more patience with managers rather than making rash decisions.

The Black Cats boss believes clubs not giving managers enough time is driving young English coaches away from the game.

Bruce was one of a number of managers to express his disapproval at Newcastle United's decision to sack Chris Hughton last week.

Fulham's Mark Hughes is another boss being tipped for the sack and Bruce believes getting rid of the Welshman would be a big mistake.

"It's the one thing [letting Hughes go] we don't want. He has only been here six months," he told reporters.

"If we are not careful and keep sacking people, we are going to deter the next young British coach.

"There are not many British managers in the Premier League. If I was starting out now as a player, even if though I love the game like I do, I'd be thinking 'do I really, really want to do that?'

"Look at the lower divisions where you are supposed to learn your trade. The average is 15 months. If we don't stop that you are not going to be successful.

"You look at the top man and then you look at Arsene Wenger and it does work.

"And then you look at the ones that keep on sacking. It ends up with a football club in chaos."

Bruce believes he is lucky to have a patient and generous chairman in ex-Sunderland player Niall Quinn:

"Niall is a football person and I'm lucky. I have got one of the really good jobs," he added.

"The people who employ me let me manage. They also put their hands in their pockets and that is the proof in the pudding."

WhiteJC

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/217096/Fulham-0-Sunderland-0-Aaron-is-hoping-for-festive-cheer/?

FULHAM 0 SUNDERLAND 0: AARON IS HOPING FOR FESTIVE CHEER

AARON HUGHES  claimed there was no panic  in the Fulham dressing room despite their inability to convert their chances in front of goal.

Fulham recorded their 10th draw in 17 matches against Sunderland at Craven Cottage – a run of stalemates that sees them hovering uncomfortably close to the relegation zone.

But he maintained that Mark Hughes's men remain convinced their luck will soon turn. "We are not in there feeling sorry for ourselves but, at the same time, we are not beating ourselves up either," he said. "We are just trying to keep on middle ground and build on the good things we are doing.

"We are obviously in a less attractive position than we had hoped for but we will keep going and hope it turns during a busy Christmas period."

Fulham manager Hughes bemoaned a lack of composure from his strikers in a dull match that was shown last on Match Of The Day – and lucky to be shown at all.

"We just need that little bit of quality at the right time," he said. "You need calm heads in and around the box and the wherewithal to drop your shoulder and just give yourself a little bit of space to give you a sounder finish."

Former Manchester United team-mate Steve Bruce, whose young side moved to sixth place in the table, believes Hughes will turn things around if given enough time.

Bruce said: "It's the one thing we don't want [early sackings of managers]. He has only been here six months. If we are not careful and keep sacking people, we are going to deter the next young British coach. There are not many British managers in the Premier League as it is."

Fulham (4-4-2): Schwarzer 5; Pantsil 6, Hangeland 5, Hughes 6, Salcido 5 (Baird 72, 6); Davies 5, Murphy, 5, Etuhu 5 (Johnson 72, 6), Dempsey 7; Kamara 4 (Johnson 46, 5), Gera 5.

Sunderland (4-4-2): Mignolet 5; Onuoha 5, Mensah 5, Ferdinand (Elmohamady 10, 5), Bardsley 6; Henderson 5, Meyler 5 (Gyan 53, 5), Cattermole 5, Richardson 5; Bent 4, Welbeck 5 (Zenden 78, 7). Booked: Richardson.

Referee: N Swarbrick (Lancs).

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/217096/Fulham-0-Sunderland-0-Aaron-is-hoping-for-festive-cheer/Fulham-0-Sunderland-0-Aaron-is-hoping-for-festive-cheer#ixzz17yR3RvWI

White Noise

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/dec/13/fulham-sunderland-premier-league

Mark Hughes admits Fulham may have to buy in January after another draw

• Fulham manager insists performances are better than results

• Sunderland offer little threat in tame stalemate

Barney Ronay at Craven Cottage The Guardian, Monday 13 December 2010 Article history

Fulham's manager, Mark Hughes, gestures to his side during the goalless draw with Sunderland. Photograph: Tom Hevezi/AP

It said much about this match – Fulham's fourth 0-0 draw of the season – that perhaps the most incisive pass of the afternoon came when Mark Hughes rushed to the edge of his technical area to return a stray ball with a pointedly urgent half-volley midway through the second half.

Hughes spent much of the last half‑hour stalking the touchline, agitated at his side's inability to turn nimbly retained possession into anything beyond a selection of half‑chances. At the final whistle Fulham left the field to scattered but energetic boos from home supporters troubled by a winless run that stretches back to October and leaves them above the relegation spots only on goal difference.

"There is a little bit of frustration but I think they were isolated shouts," Hughes said. "They understand where we are. There were shouts for Bobby Zamora, because they understand where we are at the moment, we are missing key players, who were big players for them last year."

Certainly Fulham miss Zamora's cutting edge. This was their 10th draw of the season. Under Roy Hodgson this doggedness was leavened by a tendency to go one better at home: last season brought seven home victories by a single goal. Hughes is aware of how quickly such fine margins might count against him.

"Like I've said for a number of weeks, I think the performances are better than what we are getting at the moment. But people start not to believe you."

Steve Bruce has no doubt it is far too early for Hughes to be fearing for his future. "It's the one thing we don't want. He [Hughes] has only been here six months. And if we are not careful and keep sacking people, we are going to deter the next young British coach," Bruce said after a result that leaves his own team sixth in the table with three of their next four matches at home.

For Fulham much hope rests with the chance of reinforcements in the new year. "We are missing that Zamora-type player and if we think there's someone out of there we think we can bring in we will look at him," Hughes said. "But strikers cost a hell of a lot of money at Premier League level."

There may be a case for wider recruitment. Fulham have the Premier League's oldest first XI, a creakiness emphasised by the fact that in Sunderland they came up against the youngest.

"The players are young and we have the nucleus of a very good team but you did not see it today," Bruce said of a second half in which his team had a single shot on goal and were unrecognisable as the vibrant force that dismantled the champions on their last visit to west London.

"We have some good young players. But you do need time and the people who employ me have given me time." Hughes deserves a similar show of faith.

White Noise

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/8198027/Sunderland-manager-Steve-Bruce-calls-on-Mohamed-Fayed-to-give-Fulham-manager-Mark-Hughes-time.html

Sunderland manager Steve Bruce calls on Mohamed Fayed to give Fulham manager Mark Hughes time

Fulham 0 Sunderland 0

By John Ley 7:00AM GMT 13 Dec 2010

Steve Bruce has urged Fulham owner Mohamed Fayed to keep faith with Mark Hughes. And the Sunderland manager has added a broader warning to chairmen generally, that the future of English football could be harmed if managers are given too little time to prove themselves.

Bruce has been in charge at Sunderland for 18 months and is now the longest-serving manager in the North-East. In the wake of the sacking of Chris Hughton at Newcastle, Bruce believes Hughes deserves more time to settle at Fulham, despite a seventh straight game without a win.

That Hughton was present at Craven Cottage fuelled speculation over Hughes's future, though his presence was one of convenience – he still has a home in Hertfordshire – and his friendship with some of Hughes's staff.

However, with Hughton sacked after a run of five games without a win, Hughes's position, even after just 17 games, is not as secure as it may be. That, according to Bruce, is ludicrous.

Of the possibility of Hughes following Hughton out of the managerial exit door, Bruce said: "It's the one thing we don't want. He has only been here six months." He added: "If we are not careful and keep sacking people, we are going to deter the next young British coach.

"There are not many British managers in the Premier League. English? What are there, four or five?"

In fact there are six, Bruce flying the flag alongside Harry Redknapp, new Newcastle manager Alan Pardew, Ian Holloway and Sam Allardyce and Mick McCarthy.

It is still a poor percentage and Bruce warned events at St James' Park could deter future managers, adding: "If I was starting out now as a player, even if I love the game like I do, I'd be thinking, 'Do I really, really want to do that?'

"Look at the lower divisions where you are supposed to learn your trade. The average time in the job is 15 months. If we don't stop that, you are not going to be successful.

"You look at the top man, Sir Alex [Ferguson] and then you look at Arsène Wenger and it does work if you keep faith with managers. And then you look at the clubs that keep on sacking theirs. It ends up with a football club in chaos."

Fulham are far from a club in chaos but Hughes needs a win to prevent his club from dropping into the relegation zone. They had the best chances and two, from Dickson Etuhu and Clint Dempsey, were cleared off the line. Sunderland could have gone fifth with a win but few can complain about their progress under Bruce.

White Noise

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/bruce-urges-fayed-to-persevere-with-hughes-2158724.html

Bruce urges Fayed to persevere with Hughes

Fulham 0 Sunderland 0

By Glenn Moore at Craven Cottage

Monday, 13 December 2010

Steve Bruce made a plea on behalf of Mark Hughes, and managers in general, after Sunderland extended Fulham's winless run to 14 matches.

Hughes only arrived in the summer but owner Mohamed al-Fayed knows his club can't afford to be relegated. It is thought Fulham's debt to him is in excess of £100m and their cost base is unsustainable outside the top flight. Previously, Fayed has acted swiftly when their status was threatened.

But, said Bruce, axing Hughes now would be bad for Fulham, and for the game in general. "He has only been here six months. Look at the top clubs in the country, at Manchester United and Arsenal. Stability works. Then look at the ones that keep on sacking. It ends up with a football club in chaos."

Hughes was "confident I can turn it around", adding: "We just lack that bit of quality in the final third, but we're getting players back. There's a little bit of frustration [among the fans] but they understand we are missing key players, who were big players last year."

The big loss is Bobby Zamora. Fulham's last win was his last match, in September. He will not be back until late January at best.

In Asamoah Gyan, Bruce had the luxury of a £15m striker on the bench, and the Geordie emphasised the value of solid backing from a club's owner.

"I'm lucky. to have a really good job. The people who employ me let me manage. They're decent people who put their hands in their pockets."

Substitutes: Fulham A Johnson (Kamara, 46), E Johnson (Salcido, 72), Baird (Etuhu, 78). Unused Stockdale (gk), Kelly, Duff, Greening. Sunderland Al-Muhammadi (Ferdinand, 10), Gyan (Meyler, 53), Zenden (Welbeck, 78). Unused Gordon (gk), Angeleri, Da Silva, Malbranque. Booked: Sunderland Richardson.

Man of the match Mensah. Match rating 3/10. Possession Fulham 49% Sunderland 51%. Shots on target Fulham 9 Sunderland 1.

Referee: N Swarbrick (Lancashire). Att: 24,462.

White Noise

http://salutsunderland.com/2010/12/the-fulham-soapbox-on-failing-to-out-the-cottagers/

The Fulham Soapbox: no outing the Cottagers

Was even X Factor was more entertaining that this, without costing £35 to watch? A bore draw with little to relieve the tedium beyond the magnificence of John Mensah. At least Pete Sixsmith enjoyed the pre-match real ale ...

Last year at Craven Cottage, we succumbed to a Bobby Zamora goal, saw Anton Ferdinand limp off and began an awful run which left didn't end until late February.

Twelve months on, we took a point in a dull 0-0 draw, Anton Ferdinand limped off and it is difficult to see a repeat of last year's trials and tribulations. But is taking a point off Fulham enough?

The stats suggest not really. They have drawn 10 of their games this season and have won twice . They don't score many goals but they don't concede many. They are hovering above the relegation places and appear to have difficulty in recruiting top class players. It could be a nerve wracking season for them.

We took a point of them at their quaint, relic of a ground. So did Birmingham City. And Manchester United. And Everton. Where does that put us? Up at the top with United? Firmly in the middle like the Blues? Or looking over our shoulders like Everton?

We are a bit of an enigma this season. We play very well against Chelsea and Manchester City, are utterly hopeless against Newcastle and West Brom and eke out wins against West Ham and Stoke.

We take good points away from Liverpool and Spurs and then show precious little guile or craft against a Fulham side who are having difficulties. Doctor, I am confused by this team. Where are we going? When will we get there? What will it be like?

Fulham is a good day out, with its friendly fans and its excellent watering holes nearby. The splendid White Horse at Parsons Green saw a good gathering of red and whites from Ealing, Bedford, Bristol, Hartlepool and Dunston, enjoying excellent, if rather pricey, beer and soaking up the convivial atmosphere.

A brisk walk to Putney and then, that delightful walk through the park, past the ruins of Fulham Palace (taken apart by the Fulwell Skins c. 1972) and then on to Stevenage Road and that magnificent façade of the Main Stand, where I was kissed on the cheek by a gloriously booted Melanie Hill. I refuse to wash for a week.

The temporary seating is now more of a permanent fixture and our seats were right in the corner so we could watch the rowers propelling their boats up and down the Thames. All it needed was Jimmy Hill to turn up so we could hurl abuse at him and it would have been a perfect setting.

The game wasn't much to write home about. Mignolet replaced Gordon and Meyler was in for Gyan, leaving Wellbeck and Bent up front. After 10 minutes, Ferdinand fell awkwardly and went off, but no Da Silva as Elmohamady went to full back and Onuoha moved across.

For the Paraguyan World Cup player – nothing. I can partly understand Bruce's reluctance to put him in against physical players like Doyle and Carroll, but I don't consider Kamara or Dempsey to be particularly strong. He must be a disappointed man and he will not be with us come the next window.

Fortunately we have John Mensah who was simply magnificent. His reading of the game, his movement, the way that he shepherds the ball back to his keeper is as good as anything I have seen. He was never stretched by a Fulham forward line that is as weak as West Ham's was last week, but without the nastiness we saw from Cole and Boa Morte.

Other than that we were ok. No shockers, no stand outs, just a rather dull and uninspiring Premier League game, which had Fulham fans booing at half time. They really ought to look back at where they were not that long ago and thank their lucky stars that they are no longer playing Stockport or Darlington.

The long journey home was spoiled by news from The Ashley Arena and by a long detour up the A19, which allowed me to ponder on one or two things.

Are we really almost on the edge of something special? If we want to move on, we must be more constructive in midfield. The four we selected on Saturday were efficient and effective but there was little spark about them.

Is Kieran Richardson as good as he thinks he is? The answer to that is no. Richardson has been with us four years and he has not progressed as a player. He does not open up a defence and rarely scores. Maybe N'Zogbia or Johnson will be his replacement.

The next batch of games is important. If we can go into the Mags game with another 9 or 10 points under our belt, we will be on target for a comfortable finish and we will be lined up for a Europa League place and maybe even a good FA Cup run. Notts County would be a good omen for that.

Read more: http://salutsunderland.com/2010/12/the-fulham-soapbox-on-failing-to-out-the-cottagers/#ixzz17z1RvsjM

White Noise

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6573050,00.html

Hughes sights on striker

Fulham boss shrugs off boos after Sunderland stalemate

Last updated: 13th December 2010

Fulham manager Mark Hughes is ready to sign a striker in the January transfer window to compensate for the continued absence of Bobby Zamora.

Hughes' side have struggled in front of goal this season and have scored just 16 times in 17 Premier League games.

The Cottagers have also won just twice in the league and drew another blank in Saturday's 0-0 stalemate at home to Sunderland.

Zamora is still a couple of months away from returning to fitness and Hughes is ready to dip into the transfer market in the New Year.

"We are missing a Bobby Zamora type and he will not be back until the end of January or start of February if everything goes to plan," said Hughes.

"So if there's someone we can bring in to help us, we will look at it.

"But more often than not strikers cost a lot of money at Premier League level, so we will have to see."

Frustration
Fulham were booed at half-time and the final whistle on Saturday, but Hughes brushed off the disgruntlement despite his team only being outside the relegation zone on goal difference.

He added: "There's a little bit of frustration but they were isolated shouts.

"We've got to make sure we are strong and take something out of every game, which we are trying to do. We'll see what happens in the New Year.

"We want to get more points on the board because, like I've said for a number of weeks, the performances are better than what we are getting.

"The problem is, people start not to believe you. At the moment we are just lacking that little bit of quality in that final third."

White Noise

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/48037/Queue_lengthens_for_midfield_maestro_.aspx

Queue lengthens for midfield maestro

Author:  Andrew Allen

Posted on:13 December 2010 - 09:44

Aston Villa midfielder Stephen Ireland is being linked with a January move away from the Midlands outfit despite only arriving from Manchester City six months ago. Scottish giants Celtic are among a number of clubs keeping tabs on the attacking playmaker with Sunderland, Fulham and Everton also thought to be monitoring the situation.

The former Republic of Ireland international was included as part of the deal which saw James Milner move to Eastlands from Villa Park in the summer but has subsequently found himself languishing on the bench with fitness and poor form limiting his first team appearences.

The 24-year-old was one of the Premier League's star performers two seasons ago during Mark Hughes' time in charge of the Citizens but was left isolated after his relationship with Roberto Mancini disintegrated.

It remains to be seen whether Gerard Houllier will sanction Ireland's departure in the New Year. With his side struggling in the lower echelons of the Premier League table and with funds thought to be tight, the Frenchman may be eager to squeeze the best out of his beleaguered form.

White Noise

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/13122010/58/premier-league-clearance-ko-zenden.html

Premier League - Clearance KO's Zenden

Mon, 13 Dec 10:09:00 2010

Sunderland midfielder Bolo Zenden was left seeing stars after he was knocked out by a clearance from Fulham's John Pantsil.

The incident occurred late on in Saturday's goalless draw at Craven Cottage, when Zenden caught Pantsil's booming clearance flush in the head.

The Dutchman went crashing to the turf as players rushed to his aid - Fulham midfielder Zoltan Gera had the presence of mind to put him in the recovery position.

Fears of a serious injury thankfully proved unfounded as Zenden, who is a black belt in karate, showed remarkable powers of recovery to get back to his feet and continue playing - nearly creating a winning goal for Darren Bent in the dying minutes.

It has been a bruising season for Premier League stars, one way or another.

Last weekend, Tottenham goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes needed treatment after saving a shot with his groin, and on Sunday Wolves' Christophe Berra was lucky to escape significant harm after colliding with a goalpost.

Eurosport

Lighthouse

Clint Dempsey was the proud recipient of the BBC London 2010 Sporting Moment Of The Year for his goal against Juventus in the UEFA Europa League.

The awards were broadcast on BBC London Radio yesterday (Sunday 12 December).

Clint's goal in the 4-1 victory over Juve at Craven Cottage completed a remarkable comeback against the Italian giants and ensured quarter-final UEFA Europa League spot for the Whites.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2010/December/BBCLondonSportingMoment.aspx#ixzz17zpZJeZs
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

cebu

Congratulations Clint. The award is well deserved!