more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

View from Liverpool....during and after we beat them

Started by terryr, March 08, 2021, 04:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

''Plenty of scapegoats in that starting line-up if things go wrong''

'' Is he taking Fulham too lightly, here?  Grabbing a chance to rest tired players for bigger games coming up?
Defensively we look very light.  Would have been tempted to put Milly at RB.
Whatever, let's do them. ''
''Exciting line up.

Needed to happen as confidence is down.
Will be interesting game now.''

''Average team.

A million miles from the quality of the last two seasons.
Hopefully we get a draw but another loss wouldn't be surprising at all.''

''Not the changes I wanted to see at all. It's horrible playing Fulham at home and half expecting to lose.''

''Blimey that's a team line-up I wasn't expecting. Doubt Parker was either and hopefully it's scuppered his gameplay. Come on redmen these are only cockneys.''

'' watched Fulham against Everton, they played very well and deserved there win''

''And we're off''

''2 Mo blocked off with an arm across the throat. Naturally no pen given''

''6 Millie crosses into the box. Confusion in the Fulham defence but Jota can't turn it in.''

''Could already be 1 down''

''What the hell is Scott Parker wearing???''

''Salah needs to occasionally try to play with his head up.''

''Definite League One vibes to the defence today!''

'' a Fulham player literally had Mo in bear hug.
The ref let play go on (good), but didn't then book him... it's absurd ....you can't let people get away with that unpunished''

''So just long balls over the top today then?''

''Neco against Lookman is a bit of a mismatch''

''Not great so far boys, for f**k sake - what is wrong with us - are we literally cursed?''

''Have we had a shot on goal?''

''no more floaty crosses in please''

''Half hour in they look the better side..We remind me of the early Houllier days..
Nothing again from the mid 3 . Those hopeful longball over the top never work''

''That Aranabioyo and Aina look solid for them''

''That Lookman is killing us, its that f**king space we give again killing us''

''Playing a high line as always in this game but we're not really pressing the ball and it will cost us.''

''Why is Neco whipping in crosses!!
Our midget front line have no chance.''

''This is absolutely horrendous. I can't even see what the plan is. What are we trying to do?!''

'' How have Fulham not managed to score so far///''

''We look like a Championship team at the moment. For fucks sake!''

GOAL

''F**k off Salah''

''Salah you muppet''

''meh, our defense has looked shakey whole game today. it was coming.''

''Fair play they deserve that
We eat sleep repeat. Midfield to full back full back long ball over the top hoping Mo gets on it.
Horseshit, we play no football no matter what 11 we have on the pitch''

'' Let's look at the positives though, we're now 45 minutes closer to the end of the season.''

'' i pretty much dread football now, actually prefer it when it we're not playing''

'' Wow unbelievable we are actually in relegation form''

'' Awesome. Just awesome.
How f**king low can this team possibly sink.
It's pathetic, utterly pathetic.
Shove your injury excuses where the sun don't shine, this is far more than that.''

'' What can you say? Worst collapse in the history of Liverpool football club.
Does anyone think we will come back and win this game?
Do the players believe it?
Does the manager believe it?
No chance, we will lose every home game this season.''

''F***ing disgraceful ...everyone of them sh*t.
Jürgen has to do something here
Honestly could have been 5 down against this f**king mob!
Why the f**k did I wake up for this f**king crap!''

'' Awful. Bossed off the pitch by f**king Fulham.
He needs to make 3 subs at half time because that was shocking.''

''  our best 11 are no better, we are f**king sh*te full stop and thats down to players and management
Fulham look like Bayern to us''

'' Thank Christ we have 43 points''

'' When will be start talking about relegation battle instead of top four battle?  ''

'' If we lose this one I think they need to have a hard talk with Klopp.
I've not once mentioned Jürgen specifically going but this is beyond anyone now.
Things go sour and people move on.
Doesn't mean we don't love him it just needs we all need someone new''

'' There is only one way this is headed and that is klopp out the door, blame the owners , board etc but the lack of any structure or ideas is down to the manager. Unless he turns this around then it's sadly inevitable''

'' I wasn't going to bother posting in this thread today because quite honestly I'm sick and tired of all the f***in bullpoo , we are all supposed to be in this together, we are all supposed to SUPPORT our club through thick and thin, and this is a really thin time right now, so where the f**k is our Support?

We can all have opinions some of which we will agree on some we won't, but all I'm seeing is vitriol, ott criticism and to a point even hatred,

Everybody on here has their own thoughts or ideas to what has gone wrong for us this season, we all know the main cause, there are no easy solutions to any of it, not even Jürgen has the answer, hence our continued downfall, there is absolutely no point in blaming individuals, this is a collective problem, and only collective teamwork will get us out of it,

Problem is that some of the aforementioned team are not at their optimum or are nigh on spent physically, we are still missing our key components & leadership, and together with no home support which we rely on for spirit and atmosphere has rendered us weak and easy to overcome.

I don't blame Jürgen for trying a different set up yesterday, I only wish he'd started how it finished, Fulham deserved their win, I have no issues with that, but we did make them look good, we had our chances albeit minimally, and but for Mo's f**k up it could have turned out differently, up to that point we kept them out, that may seem strange to say such a thing but considering it was yet another make shift back line it's true,

The changes Jürgen made should have been made at HT, there was a different feel to the game when he made them but of course time was the enemy by then and it just didn't happen for us again,

I mentioned yesterday that I think Jürgen may have conceded any hopes of top 4, I also think he doesn't fancy Europa Thursday's & late Sunday's, I might be wrong here but I think he's already planning for next season, even if it is without any European football, unless we're reigning Champions, and I sort of get it, he knows he won't have his best team for the remainder of this season, he knows it's pretty much 12 dead rubber games we will only be involved in, so why risk any more Key components to further injury, so it's possible we may see more starting X1's like we did yesterday, but again is there method in his madness, is he in fact giving those who normally wouldn't play the chance to show their potential, we will see if that's true V Wolves next time out,

Getting back to our supposed support on these board's, well it isn't support is it let's be honest, it's not supporting our manager when your calling for his head, it's not support when you are constantly and consistently slating him for everything he does or try's or doesn't try, it's not support when your constantly putting the boot in for not playing this player or that player, some of you need to take a good long hard look at yourselves and ask , am I really a supporter of this club, you know who you are....''

''Oh you F**k off with your ra ra ra sh*t, for 2 months now I've been watching this sh*t show from our players and manager without even a glimmer of improvement, well enough is enough, I want change.

I support the TEAM as a whole, not any player or manager, so when I see a component which is not good enough then I want it changed, at the moment that component is the manager, he seems utterly clueless as to how to get us scoring again, let alone winning.''

'' The thing that seems worrying, Fulham looked far too comfortable and never looked in any real danger of conceding. Despite all the changes the same result, another home defeat. I fear until we have a settled back four, the side will continue to struggle and could eventually end up in the lower half of the table.''

''No we dont sack our manager, We 100% back him

But no hes not above being critcised he is a part of this as much as anyone

No this is not down to who we did not buy last June or July

No this is not down to injury

No this is not down to owners

No this is not down to missing our captain

No this is not down to covid and missing fans in the ground.

No this is not down to var

While all the above have factored in at various points their is no excuse on this Earth for losing 6 home games in a row and being 9th in the league. Fulham Burnley and Brighton among the 6 to beat us, come on.

No matter what 11 we have out it beats them. We are not scoring or looking like scoring. We are way off and none of us know if their is some other reason for that. But what we do know is what we see with our eyes. And if you dont let hearts rule the eyes you then admit that we are just playing.relegation standard football. Passionless and soul destroying football.

Systems not working but not being fixed, players way off whats expected..

So continue to argue among yourselves about this and that while glossing over the facts. Lads be in the transfer thread talking about Mbappe and Halaland, give over they wont play beneath champions league and we are way off that. And we are way off it because our players and management team are way off their level

Whatever the f**k has gone on since Christmas the form and results are unacceptable for this club totally unacceptable.

Those calling for Klopps head. I cant agree with you, hes earned more then enough time from what he has done for us to sort it. But to those who belittle those opinions ask yourself if it was Rodgers or Hodgson in the job would you be calling for their heads based on whats gone on? Or what if we had not won the league last year would this then become a reason to call for Jurgens head now? So as I say I dont agree with the calls but can weigh up their argument to a degree.

Leipzig is huge now. Win that and it might give the entire club a lift. Lose it and what then? Total implosion? Tools downed until the summer?

But I know this, if those players we have snap out of it, and our great manager snaps them out of it, then we still have enough about us to battle for that top 4 and be a danger in the European cup....so lets not lose the faith

Penny pinching was always going to catch up eventually.
Trying to just stumble through without any CB cover meant scrabbling around on the last day of the window for bargain basement deals.
In the mean time playing our best midfielders in Defence a position not natural to them means Fab and Hendo getting injured, Hendo obviously now done for the season.''

''If Jürgen had any integrity he'd resign, but I suspect he's waiting to be sacked to get the big payday. The current form is catastrophic, I think this is now the worst title defence ever isn't it?  I would hold Klopp in much higher regard if he walked instead of being pushed.
Whatever happens I will forever hold Klopp in the very highest regard and thank him for 3 wonderful years of football giving us CL #6 and of course finally delivering the league.'''

'' Who the f**k are you to be questioning Klopp's integrity and suggest he's only here for the money now? The man couldn't bury his own mother a few weeks ago and we've got posters suggesting he's a sh*te man 'with no integrity'. Absolute shitbag of a post that.

The man took us from mid table mediocrity, won us the two biggest trophies in the world, made us World Champions and here we are at the first crisis and you can't wait for him to be gone. Bet you're the type that would call him a coward if he walked.

F***ing ridiculous.''

There's 32 pages of this but you get the idea......

southwest6

Cheers Terry. Can't believe some are calling for his head after everything he's achieved with them. The bloke recently lost his mum... zero respect those bunch.

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

bog

:005: :005: :005: A good for of mine is an Everton fan and he said their supporters are loving the result!!!

Dodgin

Cockney Fulham, sound of those Bow Bells certainly carrying a long way.

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

_Putney_

We could have been one down inside two minutes if that Salah dive was given as a penalty.

hovewhite

It's nice to see even scouser fans are fickle as well even off the back of winning the PL

Twig

Well there's a lot of them living down to my expectations. 

cottage expat

Love the ones blaming the ref for bad calls 064.gif

Art Vandelay

You'll Never Walk Alone

Unless things aren't going as the scousers would like and you definitely are walking alone with abuse thrown at you.

Never liked Liverpool and never will but I do like Klopp who has made them slightly more bearable and is the best thing to happen to them in many a year.

Woolly Mammoth

I visit Liverpool once a year to look at my hub caps.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

FFC In Oz

Wow and people think we have melts on here!

Some absolute gold there haha!

perry geyton

They really are revolting, we should of done the double over them if it wasn't their little friend VAR and kamaras so called hand ball

If any of these mugs would of payed attention and watched us play recently especially against Tottenham they should of expected a tough game but their arrogance has their heads so far up their backside that none of em payed attention

As far as they were concerned it was a simple game against friendly crappy little Fulham

G_Gribby

Also them had Scott's jacket up for discussion. Fantastic that!
Great reading this.
The victory have so many dimensions.
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

Twig

Quote from: Art Vandelay on March 09, 2021, 01:38:39 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Unless things aren't going as the scousers would like and you definitely are walking alone with abuse thrown at you.

Never liked Liverpool and never will but I do like Klopp who has made them slightly more bearable and is the best thing to happen to them in many a year.

I agree. The club have a history of handling things poorly and the fan base has a significant proportion of foul mouthed bigots.

I also quite like Klopp, he's a breath of fresh air but I'd find him easier to like at a different club.

perry geyton

Let's just hope they bring Gerrard in and struggle immensely in the upcoming future

perry geyton

Quote from: G_Gribby on March 09, 2021, 03:42:35 PM
Great reading this.
They was a valid point
You know if Scousers are taking the mick fashion wise it was a wrongun

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: perry geyton on March 09, 2021, 08:25:07 PM
Great reading this.
They was a valid point

I thought he looked full of class. Best dressed gaffer in Europe.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on March 09, 2021, 09:14:51 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on March 09, 2021, 08:25:07 PM
Great reading this.
They was a valid point

I thought he looked full of class. Best dressed gaffer in Europe.

But he should have taken the coat hanger out before he wore the jacket.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.