more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

karma Jose

Started by ffcne, March 18, 2021, 08:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcne

Ha Ha .Absolutely loving this.
All your antics over Christmas and your teams cheating at CC.
Jose and Spurs you got your just rewards tonight.

bog

:005: :005:

092.gif

Wingnut

Looks like it could be a bad night for British clubs. Man U and Rangers are going out also as things stand. Man U lucky to be level against Milan at HT.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Bassey the warrior

Laughed my head off. Brilliant. Man is living off his reputation.

perry geyton

The label "has been" is an understatement

Couldn't happen to a nicer club,,,,

Andy S

I'm not sorry but I'm more concerned about us this evening

Sammyffc

really don't get the hate for Jose on here, it is so weird. He has never said a bad word about us, he had a little scuffle with scott and that is it. Weird bunch on here , can't you hate someone who actually doesn't like us ?

FFC1987

Quote from: Sammyffc on March 19, 2021, 06:08:33 PM
really don't get the hate for Jose on here, it is so weird. He has never said a bad word about us, he had a little scuffle with scott and that is it. Weird bunch on here , can't you hate someone who actually doesn't like us ?

Mourinho is generally a marmite figure anyway. Hell, even Spurs fans I know didn't want him there even with his impressive CV. It's not a unique thing with our fanbase.

For what its worth, I started to take to him when I watched All Or Nothing but as the season as worn on, I find him a clever, albeit spiteful little man. His post interview yesterday essentially belittling Hoddle after his critique to an utterly embarrassing defeat summed him up for me. The way he handled the Parker situation was embarrassing because he contradicted himself in the same interview.

Not sure about his football and how good he is in the current game to be honest. I'd imagine he'll get one more window to turn things around at Spurs but I have a feeling he'll get the sack if his idea of top 4 football is Doherty and Hojberg.

sunburywhite

I dont think Jose could ever be a man who spends a lifetime at any one club like Venger or Ferguson

Its almost like his business plan is to get sacked afte 12-18 moths and cop the rest of the contract for a pay out and then move onto the next one
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Sammyffc

Quote from: FFC1987 on March 19, 2021, 06:15:31 PM

Mourinho is generally a marmite figure anyway. Hell, even Spurs fans I know didn't want him there even with his impressive CV. It's not a unique thing with our fanbase.

For what its worth, I started to take to him when I watched All Or Nothing but as the season as worn on, I find him a clever, albeit spiteful little man. His post interview yesterday essentially belittling Hoddle after his critique to an utterly embarrassing defeat summed him up for me. The way he handled the Parker situation was embarrassing because he contradicted himself in the same interview.

Not sure about his football and how good he is in the current game to be honest. I'd imagine he'll get one more window to turn things around at Spurs but I have a feeling he'll get the sack if his idea of top 4 football is Doherty and Hojberg.

Good points ! i do just find it utterly odd haha , even more so as when his son played for us he was always in and around craven cottage etc with the fulham staff. Hell, even when his son left and he was unemployed he still came and watched us when he could. If anything, he has been around us more than anyone who isn't our manager haha

FFC1987

Quote from: Sammyffc on March 19, 2021, 06:38:21 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on March 19, 2021, 06:15:31 PM

Good points ! i do just find it utterly odd haha , even more so as when his son played for us he was always in and around craven cottage etc with the fulham staff. Hell, even when his son left and he was unemployed he still came and watched us when he could. If anything, he has been around us more than anyone who isn't our manager haha

Its a tough one isn't it. The stuff that make me dislike him a bit, are part of his job aren't they? He knows what he's doing and says things that seem a bit weird but are probably to get reactions from his players, fans and opposing teams. He did come across as a funny charming guy who wears his heart on his sleeve in that documentary and most people who actually meet him generally have nice things to say about him. But blimey he does make it difficult to like him sometimes! ha

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

There is no denying his talent of winning cups. He's done it all.
But his tactics are pretty poor to be honest. 1-0 up, park the bus.

I'll always love him for doing a number of Chelsea. Apart from that, he is what he is.