watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Scotland midfielder keen to play again after kidney transplant

Started by dgnffc, March 26, 2021, 11:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

I would be absolutely made up for K Mac if he could come back and play professional football after his op.  I hope it happens sooner rather than later and that he enjoys a full recovery. A great guy who deserves some luck.

Dodgin

On the Hector thread earlier, which surprisingly, although it's an hour long has had little response. He certainly thinks highly of K Mac, when asked what player likely to become a manager. One guess.

HV71

Quote from: Twig on March 26, 2021, 02:40:16 PM
I would be absolutely made up for K Mac if he could come back and play professional football after his op.  I hope it happens sooner rather than later and that enjoys a full recovery. A great guy who deserves some luck.

+ 1 Well said

midlandwhites

Deserves a bit of luck and i hope Fulham support him on his rehabilitation.

Ronnief

Did I read that right that he is still awaiting the operation?

blingo

Twig

filham

Best of luck to Kmac, thought Parker could put him to good use on the training ground.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Didn't the late great Jonah Lomu play competitive rugby after a kidney op? If he can, surely a less contactive (don't think that's a word, but I cant think of the one I want...) sport like football, shouldn't be impossible to return to.

hovewhite

Great man Kevin and never forget him the slav promotion season with stefan in midfield along side TC one of the best midfield I've watched home and away. Good luck Kevin.

Finnan2

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on March 26, 2021, 06:31:53 PM
Didn't the late great Jonah Lomu play competitive rugby after a kidney op? If he can, surely a less contactive (don't think that's a word, but I cant think of the one I want...) sport like football, shouldn't be impossible to return to.

physical or combative would be my words of choice here...