watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro starts vs Portugal

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, March 27, 2021, 06:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Stiffer opposition than Ireland so let's hope the big man keeps his scoring run going.

Nick Bateman

I'm becoming a Serbia supporter (after England of course).
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Somerset Fulham

Long shot, but is this on Tv anywhere without buying a day pass?

Sgt Fulham

Wow Portugal have a formidable team. Hopefully Mitro can give them a shock.

river phoenix

Mitro just scored again.  049:gif

Ronnief

Just goes to show what he can do when some one crosses the ball properly,

Nero

Quote from: Ronnief on March 27, 2021, 08:54:19 PM
Just goes to show what he can do when some one crosses the ball properly,

No, we must not cross it we could lose possession we must turn back and pass it short

St Eve

Portugal are such a crappy team of course he scored!!!!, I think he has silenced a few critics now

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I believe that makes him Serbia's highest scorer ever.

Somerset Fulham

Ireland are losing to Luxembourg.

blingo

What are the reasons going to be for not starting him now? PARKER has to get our players crossing into the box. There can be no doubt that Mitro can do the biz for us.

Oh, and there is no such thing nowadays as an easy international match.

Blawarmy

Quote from: blingo on March 27, 2021, 09:34:30 PM
What are the reasons going to be for not starting him now? PARKER has to get our players crossing into the box. There can be no doubt that Mitro can do the biz for us.

Oh, and there is no such thing nowadays as an easy international match.
He has to start. And the players have to cross the ball. It's not difficult FFS. Burnley survive off it every season!

Jurassic Parker

Two of them started against Portugal in fact. Safe to assume it's our one that scored?  :005:

Blawarmy

Quote from: Jurassic Parker on March 27, 2021, 09:50:22 PM
Two of them started against Portugal in fact. Safe to assume it's our one that scored?  :005:
Yep. Of course. Feed Mitro and he will score

filham

So Mitro has scored three goals in two matches, how many has Cav scored all season.

Blawarmy

Quote from: filham on March 27, 2021, 09:55:08 PM
So Mitro has scored three goals in two matches, how many has Cav scored all season.
Can we sign the Serbian assisters?

PartizanFC

Quote from: Blawarmy on March 27, 2021, 09:58:30 PM
Quote from: filham on March 27, 2021, 09:55:08 PM
Can we sign the Serbian assisters?

Well,Tadic already played in Premier ligue..few years in Sauthempton.Radonic is in France...Kostic..Aintraht Frankfurt

Who knows...maybe our chairman decide to strenghen squad if we avoid relegation  082.gif

Porthogs FC

Not sure how this is shocking. Our wingers are two selfish (Lookman and Cav), Tete is the only fullback we have that knows how to cross, and we don't have a #10 that is creative so... Mitro gets 0 service in Fulham's team.

Asotosyios

Surprising to see us discovering that Mitrovic can still score goals. I thought it was us, Fulham fans, that had decided that Mitrovic is not Premier League quality, doesn't fit Parker's 3-4-3 and we need to get rid of him, is overweight and waste of space. I am looking forward to ex-Pat's comment(s) at the weekend about how useless Mitrovic is - I have to admit I kind of missed them.

Fulham 442

I have just watched the highlights of this match.  Mitro took his goal well and the Serbia equaliser was a great team goal.  Tadic was great throughout I thought.  I think Ronaldo's disallowed winner did cross the line but hey ho!!