watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro has just scored again

Started by Only Me, March 30, 2021, 05:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willham

I hope the rest of our team is watching Serbia's midfield with pen and paper in hand

Fulham Tup North

We need him to come back firing... pray he doesn't get a knock 😱⚽️⚽️
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

St Eve

Only 4 goals in 2 games and 29 minutes. And the first game he was a sub. Just not good enough!

filham

Quote from: St Eve on March 30, 2021, 05:31:56 PM
Only 4 goals in 2 games and 29 minutes. And the first game he was a sub. Just not good enough!
No, he must do better.
How many have Cav., Maja, Lookman or Reid scored in their last three games.

Seriously though as soon as he reports in fit at Motspur Park surely Parker has to put his name on the team sheet for Sunday.

deadcowboys

bobby01

Must start against villa, he is on fire again, 5 goals in 3 games
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Fulham Tup North

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

St Eve

Wingnut

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Pluto

Crazy not to start him at this point. Not like anyone else is scoring right now.

colinwhite

jayffc

Well he's certainly made a spectacular return to form at international level. Despite his form at club level he probably deserves a start at the weekend. You just can't ignore that type of form can you...and I'm someone who feels we've played generally better with Maja starting. Guess it's time to roll the dice on Mitro being back. Our system for whatever reason isn't creating the best chances for him at the moment but perhaps he can make things happen for himself this time. for a number of the goals he's scored this week he's still had alot to do. A lethal finisher on his day.... Please be back Mitro! Would just LOVE him to keep us up against Newcastle of all teams at the end of the season to send them down, what a story it could be

Slaphead in Qatar

So Mitro back in form. If Scott can just work out how to integrate him into the team and tactics then we are well and truly in business.

Jules

We need to start Mitro now for the next couple of games. Not just that but the tactics need to be tweaked to accommodate him. Players around him for him to lay off to. I hope BDR is fit again as i think he would benefit us. Lookman on the left side and RLC in the number 10 role. Also I would play Tete right back and put Aina left back. Maja can come off bench for last 25-30 min if we need a goal, but keep Mitro on the pitch whilst he is in this kind of form