watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Puny Parker plays for defeat while our rivals FIGHT

Started by Nick Bateman, April 05, 2021, 03:25:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

What ever happened to "Psycho" Parker, the warrior we saw flying in with 'break leg' tackles as a footballer? Apparently Scott Parker has lost all those attributes as a manager, far too happy to accept mediocrity. He finally caved in to popular demand to include Alexander Mitrovic, then weakened the team omitting Fulham's best midfield player in Anguissa and to include the headless chicken Bobby Decordova-Reid.

BDR plays with his head down totally unaware of other teammates or other's making runs. Parker decided to isolate Mitrovic, a lone target fighting Tyrone Mings with no support or barely any service. Even after he got the lead, the team shape betrayed all of his hard solo effort by playing on the back foot, needlessly being negative, frightened to add more threat allowing Villa to come back. And I for one cannot fathom what Parker sees in Caveleiro!?!

Meanwhile relegation rivals Newcastle and West Brom battle to obtain vital points, while Parker's Fulham wilt under a Grealish-less Villa meekly.

I blame Parker for the toothless performance when we are so close to survival. It was his fault that Tosin overplayed and lost the ball for one of their goals. It was his fault the right back was vacant for two of their goals. It was his fault he did not play Mitrovic AND Maja!

Friday's is the last chance for Parker to start showing some spunk, read the riot act to the players, be far more attacking and positive and try to bring out a show that will lift the whole squad toward the home straight in our season.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

peter w

Do you blow with the wind? Weren't you asking if he'd be the next England manager before Sunday?

alfie

Quote from: Nick Bateman on April 05, 2021, 03:25:13 PM
What ever happened to "Psycho" Parker, the warrior we saw flying in with 'break leg' tackles as a footballer? Apparently Scott Parker has lost all those attributes as a manager, far too happy to accept mediocrity. He finally caved in to popular demand to include Alexander Mitrovic, then weakened the team omitting Fulham's best midfield player in Anguissa and to include the headless chicken Bobby Decordova-Reid.

BDR plays with his head down totally unaware of other teammates or other's making runs. Parker decided to isolate Mitrovic, a lone target fighting Tyrone Mings with no support or barely any service. Even after he got the lead, the team shape betrayed all of his hard solo effort by playing on the back foot, needlessly being negative, frightened to add more threat allowing Villa to come back. And I for one cannot fathom what Parker sees in Caveleiro!?!

Meanwhile relegation rivals Newcastle and West Brom battle to obtain vital points, while Parker's Fulham wilt under a Grealish-less Villa meekly.

I blame Parker for the toothless performance when we are so close to survival. It was his fault that Tosin overplayed and lost the ball for one of their goals. It was his fault the right back was vacant for two of their goals. It was his fault he did not play Mitrovic AND Maja!

Friday's is the last chance for Parker to start showing some spunk, read the riot act to the players, be far more attacking and positive and try to bring out a show that will lift the whole squad toward the home straight in our season.

Was it Dean Smiths fault that Mings made a drastic defensive error.
I like Tosin a lot, but he did have time to knock the ball back to Areola, he just messed it up.
As for Trezeguet, it was again player errors they did not do their jobs, they are professional footballers, they should not need to be told to pick up their players.
The players on the pitch must take some responsibility for their own errors.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't