Main Menu

My dream for last game

Started by Willham, April 06, 2021, 05:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willham

My dream for newcastle last game:

We need a win to survive,
Cairney gets named on the bench for the first time since his injury,
Mitrovic scores first and alls well then someone falls over and we're back at 1 - 1
With 5 mins left and not looking positive,
Good ol' Captain tom says scotty too slowy, put me on!
And we all know what happens in my dream next,
Bobby decordova,
Is there, and
Reed, also there to witness

Cairney smashing a left foot winner in stoppage time!

Yeah! I do dream!

scotto2000

But where is the Callum Wilson dive in this story?

RaySmith

Maybe our luck will have turned, and he'll be booked for simulation!
Then Mitro will go down and we'll get a pen - which we convert, of course.

I really hope  this  doesn't go to the last game of the season.

filham

We will be arithmetically relegated long before the Newcastle game, I can see the final nail going into our coffin at the Bridge and that is going to be hard to take.

abfg

There is a small part of me that wants this from the OP to happen 5 minutes earlier, then.....

Wilson through open goal is cleaned out by Kenny Tete, blatant, deliberate foul and red card, would have scored an open goal, but lengthy VAR review shows it millimetres outside the box....and we hang on with 10. The injustice.....

PaulJ123

The only thing we'll be playing for on the last day is to see who finishes 18th or 19th. Newcastle will have sailed into the sunset by then.

JoelH5

Yeah I think we will know if it will come down to the last game or not on Friday evening. If we beat Wolves it probably will, if not, it's over.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

LittleErn

MickTheBeard

Loft us cheek is dropped,lookman looks up and crosses the ball for once,and Scott Parker resigns and becomes a male model for freeman's mail order catalogue.

Willham

Love some of these!

Even Alan Shearer gets thrown on after the ref allows newcastle 18 men on the pitch and plays an extra half an hour, Shearer gets on the end of a header that's cleared off the line by (currently) our great Dane the rebound falls to Maxime or whatever that annoying newcastle winger everyone bums is called, who smashes the open goal shot into the sky! With the time on 136 mins with what was suppose to be 3 mins of injury time, the ref finally blows and fulham against all of the FA association have survived a season in the prem.

But then we get deducted points for being a decent team

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Judging by some on this board, Jesus has been resurrected in the form of Tom Cairney.

Shame he isn't that good.