watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It might be too late but Fulham need to work on final ball... and finishing

Started by Nick Bateman, April 09, 2021, 10:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Been an issue for most of the season but we do need to work on our final ball. So many poor crosses, not reading of movement in the box, not enough bodies in the box, and awful finishing.

Fulham were very unlucky to lose today, rescued by an armpit on VAR and then dominating Wolves until that breakaway where our goalie let in a hopeful shot at his near post!!?!

After Maja and Anguissa came on Fulham were far better than Wolves. I would have picked them from the START but he went with Decordova-Reid who did barely anything whilst appearing to look like he is working hard. Somehow Parker is bedazzled with that rubbish, he should watch the video and see what BDR actually does. Robinson played well tonight but we had hardly anyone in the box at times, just Mitrovic against all.

We are not doomed yet but it feels that way. I firmly believe Fulham like bigger pitches and Craven Cottage is too cramped for our style.

Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

blingo

RaySmith

I feel although we needed to go for the win, we should have had players back for an anticipated  sucker punch.

But it's hard to get it right. We needed a win, but a loss  means more than just 1 point lost, it's psychologically devastating.

As for BDR, well he is our highest goal scorer. he does a lot defensively as well as in attack. Was he worse than anyone else in being wasteful?
I wouldn't fault the players for  their effort.