Burnley AWAY - 0

West Ham Home - 1

Liverpool AWAY - 0

Arsenal Home - 1

Leicester City Away - 0

Man City Home - 0

Sheff United Home  - 3

Fulham AWAY - 0

I'm not sure they will get points against West Ham or Arsenal.

blingo

Arthur

Rebel,

I hope your predictions are accurate. I think it's difficult to call. Towards the season's end, there tend to be more games that throw up surprise results. Had we won yesterday, there would have been an incentive for Burnley to beat Newcastle, so as not to get dragged into the midst of the relegation battle themselves. Our loss will, I fear, do more to spur on Newcastle than the Clarets. They stand a fair chance of coming away from Turf Moor with at least a point.

What might a Newcastle supporter award us?

Arsenal           0

Chelsea          0

Burnley           1

South'mpton   1

Man. Utd         0

Newcastle       1

How realistic does this seem?

rebel

Quote from: Arthur on April 10, 2021, 06:57:08 PM
Rebel,

I hope your predictions are accurate. I think it's difficult to call. Towards the season's end, there tend to be more games that throw up surprise results. Had we won yesterday, there would have been an incentive for Burnley to beat Newcastle, so as not to get dragged into the midst of the relegation battle themselves. Our loss will, I fear, do more to spur on Newcastle than the Clarets. They stand a fair chance of coming away from Turf Moor with at least a point.

What might a Newcastle supporter award us?

Arsenal           0

Chelsea          0

Burnley           1

South'mpton   1

Man. Utd         0

Newcastle       1

How realistic does this seem?

Agree, what I would say is that we've raised our game against the better teams in the Prem. The likes of Liverpool, Everton, Leicester, Tottenham, so hopefully if we can get a point or two from, Asenal, Chelsea  or Man Utd, that would be good.