https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Any news out of the club on TC ?

Started by perry geyton, April 14, 2021, 03:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

A month ago he was back in training and was 2 games away from being ready

Now it's all gone quiet again

What I wouldnt give to see him playing instead of that lump RLCREEK for the end of the remaining season

Slaphead in Qatar

If RLC is in the first eleven on Sunday I will lose the will to live. Anguissa has to start instead of RLC.

By the way why this love in for TC. How many times has he played well in the premier league for us ?

blingo

He's still having injections, last i saw he was in a go or blow situation for this season. Looks like blow.

Mr Slaphead TC can't cut it in the premiership full stop. Terrible stats as someone on here posted.

simplyfulham

He picked up a small issue in his other leg (knee maybe) as he was coming back to fitness. It's set him back a few weeks I think.

Blingo, don't know who taught you to read but the stats unquestionably show he's Fulham's most effective midfielder this year.

filham

Cairney seems to have had that knee problem for a long while, suspect he will never return to be the player we admired so much.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: simplyfulham on April 14, 2021, 06:18:16 PM
He picked up a small issue in his other leg (knee maybe) as he was coming back to fitness. It's set him back a few weeks I think.

Blingo, don't know who taught you to read but the stats unquestionably show he's Fulham's most effective midfielder this year.

And where are these stats - for a start he's hardly played this season

blingo

What stats Simply??? I think you're letting your imagination run away with you.

simplyfulham

Quote from: blingo on April 14, 2021, 06:49:12 PM

The real question is if I actually dug them out (again) and pasted them into this thread, would you even care?

ScalleysDad

Quote from: simplyfulham on April 14, 2021, 06:50:44 PM

The real question is if I actually dug them out (again) and pasted them into this thread, would you even care?

Dammit there was me thinking you had just dropped in a very clever bit of humour. Oh well.

BestOfBrede

Wasting your time Simply, you really are...
There are supporters who take a dislike to certain players and will never alter their opinion, come what may!
I'm with you mate..
TC is a Fulham great and has (IMO) been sorely missed this season.
No one else has been able to find a defence splitting pass or shoot from outside the box (on target) as did TC!
Get fit soon TC!

ScalleysDad

Quote from: ScalleysDad on April 14, 2021, 07:38:47 PM
Quote from: simplyfulham on April 14, 2021, 06:50:44 PM

Dammit there was me thinking you had just dropped in a very clever bit of humour. Oh well.

Dammit Scalley says I have to explain myself. I thought a touch of humour was intended when TC was declared more effective than anybody else in our midfield ..................... despite being absent most of the time........... which means......... oh never mind.

Willham

Quote from: blingo on April 14, 2021, 04:22:11 PM
He's still having injections, last i saw he was in a go or blow situation for this season. Looks like blow.

Mr Slaphead TC can't cut it in the premiership full stop. Terrible stats as someone on here posted.

You mean Like all of leicester title winning team? And aston villas pushing towards europe team?

perry geyton

Blingo, don't know who taught you to read but the stats unquestionably show he's Fulham's most e
ffective midfielder this year.

Blingo,s quite clearly a fully paid up member of the "closet Chelsea boys RLC love club"

blingo

Quote from: perry geyton on April 15, 2021, 03:13:10 PM

Blingo, don't know who taught you to read but the stats unquestionably show he's Fulham's most e

Blingo,s quite clearly a fully paid up member of the "closet Chelsea boys RLC love club"

Hahahahaha yeah right. your comment isn't even worth answering

perry geyton

Quote from: blingo on April 15, 2021, 04:12:24 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on April 15, 2021, 03:13:10 PM

Hahahahaha yeah right. your comment isn't even worth answering
Time to come out the closet Blingo

jarv

TC can pick a pass better than anyone on the team. I think his absence has been a big reason why the team can't score very often. In particular, Mitro has missed his service.  Just saying, having watched every game this season.