watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lamina in tears after wolves game

Started by Sammyffc, April 15, 2021, 11:21:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

I just saw this and wow, i have not seen a player break down like that for a long time.

He just did an interview about it saying ' i am thinking about what we have done the last month, the last week ,the hardwork we had in the week, we have everything on the pitch, then at the end the goal comes from nowhere, it hurts... it hurts... everything we done was for nothing, we don't deserve it, we do not deserve it at all '

?s=20

alfie

Quote from: blingo on April 15, 2021, 11:22:44 AM
Quote from: Sammyffc on April 15, 2021, 11:21:11 AM
I just saw this and wow, i have not seen a player break down like that for a long time.

He just did an interview about it saying ' i am thinking about what we have done the last month, the last week ,the hardwork we had in the week, we have everything on the pitch, then at the end the goal comes from nowhere, it hurts... it hurts... everything we done was for nothing, we don't deserve it, we do not deserve it at all '

?s=20

Needs to MAN UP

Come on Bling the blokes emotions got to him, emotions are one thing even you can't control.
It showed he cared, I would rather see that than players having a laugh with the opposition after a defeat.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

RaySmith

Quote from: alfie on April 15, 2021, 11:29:41 AM

?s=20

Needs to MAN UP

Come on Bling the blokes emotions got to him, emotions are one thing even you can't control.
It showed he cared, I would rather see that than players having a laugh with the opposition after a defeat.

:plus one:

I think it's good for Fulham if he  cares so much - we're always saying that the players aren't that bothered, well this shows they are, some at least, anyway.

Too much cynicism around.

Slaphead in Qatar

Scott has made mistakes - but one thing he has done well all season is motivate our players including the loanees.

Our relegation won't be because of lack of effort from the players.

General

Quote from: alfie on April 15, 2021, 11:29:41 AM

?s=20

Needs to MAN UP

Agreed

JoeS

?s=20

?s=20

Needs to MAN UP

What a stupid thing to say. Men are allowed to show emotions and I for one am happy to see our players care. It hurt to see a player break down in tears after losing a big game.

rebel

Quote from: JoeS on April 15, 2021, 11:55:47 AM

?s=20

?s=20

Needs to MAN UP

What a stupid thing to say. Men are allowed to show emotions and I for one am happy to see our players care. It hurt to see a player break down in tears after losing a big game.

Too right, it's a fundamental human right.

JoelH5

Quote from: rebel on April 15, 2021, 12:43:43 PM
Quote from: JoeS on April 15, 2021, 11:55:47 AM

?s=20

?s=20

Needs to MAN UP

Too right, it's a fundamental human right.

Yeah it's an old man thing to say "man up". This isn't the 80s. Men are allowed to cry lol.

Regardless of that, he wont be with us in 6 games time so thank you for the effort and good luck at your next club!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

toshes mate

It has always been okay for anyone to cry but for a highly paid professional in public it is something of a contradiction in terms and for that reason I take it as wide open to justifiable criticism.

simplyfulham

Quote from: toshes mate on April 15, 2021, 02:15:40 PM
It has always been okay for anyone to cry but for a highly paid professional in public it is something of a contradiction in terms and for that reason I take it as wide open to justifiable criticism.

What is it about being a highly paid professional means that he can only justifiably cry when he's not in public?

Twig

Sorry but I don't get that at all.

Twig

?s=20

Needs to MAN UP

Inane.

blingo

Quote from: Twig on April 15, 2021, 03:04:58 PM

?s=20

Needs to MAN UP

Inane.

How much is he on pw? We are in this position because due to parkers incompetence the players are losing matches, so what exactly is there to cry about? That he's only got another couple of months at CC, that I could understand. Frustration too, but crying? It's a game of football not a world war.

Oh and Joel im not 80's i'm 50's.

Stevieboy

If anyone is going to criticise Lemina for showing he cares and cynically say that he won't be with us much longer you might as well have a pop at the fans who show emotion and disappointment.
We're all in this together and as much as the players can do their best on the pitch we owe it to them to stay positive and confident.
If not what's the point.........

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif ALWAYS BELIEVING  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Southcoastffc

Damned if he does show emotion, damned if he doesn't.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

PaulJ123

We have posts saying how we're Loan FC and they won't care about the run in and then a post where one of those loan players is crying after losing a game and he gets told to 'man up'  :doh:

#HoweIn

rebel

Professionals cry all the time, tennis players, golfers, etc every sport I can think of, it's a release of pent up emotion. Some might not cry in public but hold it in, but I'm sure tears a shed in the dressing room. 

HV71

Sorry Blingo but you have got this one very, very wrong

blingo

Quote from: Stevieboy on April 15, 2021, 04:56:38 PM
If anyone is going to criticise Lemina for showing he cares and cynically say that he won't be with us much longer you might as well have a pop at the fans who show emotion and disappointment.
We're all in this together and as much as the players can do their best on the pitch we owe it to them to stay positive and confident.
If not what's the point.........

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif ALWAYS BELIEVING  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

That's the whole point stevie, we are here year after year, he's not.

Mr HV, it's all about opinións and that my friend is mine.

JoelH5

Quote from: blingo on April 15, 2021, 04:17:25 PM
Quote from: Twig on April 15, 2021, 03:04:58 PM

?s=20

Needs to MAN UP

Inane.

How much is he on pw? We are in this position because due to parkers incompetence the players are losing matches, so what exactly is there to cry about? That he's only got another couple of months at CC, that I could understand. Frustration too, but crying? It's a game of football not a world war.

Oh and Joel im not 80's i'm 50's.

So I was spot on.. it's how people talked in the 80s
I was there, standing in the Putney end