https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Parker is no different to

Started by blingo, April 18, 2021, 12:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1987

Quote from: perry geyton on April 18, 2021, 05:29:00 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on April 18, 2021, 05:27:40 PM
As much as I think parker needs to go and the apologists need to chill in his defence, that's ridiculous. Parker has achieved things with Fulham, has got a promotion under his belt, but has been found lacking at EPL level, citation - 15% win percentage. But lets not get silly and turn this into a straw man. Unlike the people who can't seem to find a fault with Parker, don't do the opposite and make him/his record worse than it is.
I'd of that squad promoted too

Put your CV in then my man. We can't just criticise Parker for everything, and not praise him at all. That's a disingenuous position to have. Unlike some of the clowns who think he overachieved last year, then this year again, don't bring yourself to their levels. Parkers failed and yes, even in the promotion season deserves criticism (His target was actually automatic, not playoffs) BUT he got the job done regardless. Something worthy of high praise. BUT he's been part of a team that's also been relegated twice. (in his managerial career). I'm still undecided whether he's a busted flush or not. I'm about 75% certain he's not up to it.

andyk

He deserves credit for realising the promoted squad was going to be a complete embarrassment . He got the defence right, albeit 10 games in.
We are a good defensive unit and work very hard to stop the opposition from playing.
We still have an outside chance of survival, with 5 games to go. That looked highly unlikely, after the first few games.
Having worked out how to defend, the question is can he work out how to score goals.
Maybe he can. I think he deserves  another season, because he clearly made this team competitive, after they looked like they would be relegated by Christmas.