watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Parker is no different to

Started by blingo, April 18, 2021, 12:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

Mulensteen, Magath or Lawrie Sanchez. USELESS.

Ruislip White

That's ridiculous.  Mulensteen actually played some attacking football in his few weeks in charge!

blingo

Quote from: Ruislip White on April 18, 2021, 01:10:24 PM
That's ridiculous.  Mulensteen actually played some attacking football in his few weeks in charge!

:005: :005: :005: :005: :005: :005: :005: :005: :54:

Ruislip White

On a serious note, it would have been good to have given him longer.  Magath was a huge name, but bad shout with hindsight.  Mulensteen was an excellent coach by most accounts, but was also going to struggle with that team.

H4usuallysitting

Sanchez signed us some great player's, didn't Sanchez also keep us in the prem

bobby01

All I have heard this week is the excuses coming, ie this is a young team, average age  24/25/26. Is that really young.

We need to plan for next year, hopefully with a new man in charge.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

mancwhite

Free kick in the centre of the oppositions half - need to win game - have two good attacking centre half's to head the ball - let's go backwards again🙁🙁🙁
Your just too good to be true Fulham

blingo

mancwhite

Agree totally - Mulensteen never got a fair crack of the whip from us
Your just too good to be true Fulham

milis

This is beyond belief, going like this into the must win game. SP, the last crumb of respect I had for you just vanished.

Andyb

We will go for it this half, all part of the plan

Fulham 442

Quote from: Ruislip White on April 18, 2021, 01:16:19 PM
On a serious note, it would have been good to have given him longer.  Magath was a huge name, but bad shout with hindsight.  Mulensteen was an excellent coach by most accounts, but was also going to struggle with that team.
Magath was a bad shout? He was as mad as a box of frogs!

blingo

So who still thinks that Parker should still be manager?

cottage expat

Quote from: Fulham 442 on April 18, 2021, 02:51:55 PM
Quote from: Ruislip White on April 18, 2021, 01:16:19 PM
Magath was a bad shout? He was as mad as a box of frogs!

Why insult frogs with this comparison ?

Slaphead in Qatar

Two problems under Parker:

- we're too defensive
- we're too soft, can't hang onto a lead

Plodder

Quote from: blingo on April 18, 2021, 04:25:56 PM
So who still thinks that Parker should still be manager?

I do, but I no longer bother writing about it on this board, and I no longer look at the board daily.

There are some contributors whose obsession with "Parker Out" has led to them actively wanting us to be relegated as soon as possible, and who were probably pleased that we conceded the last gasp equaliser., so that they could pen another anti-Parker diatribe.  FoF has become a place for them, so I just avoid any discussion -  they have their opinion, I have mine.  It's a pity, as I used to enjoy exchanging opinions here in a spirited but respectful and friendly fashion. However, some of the doom-mongerers and resolute pessimists seem uninterested in doing that.  I have no problem in someone believing that Scott Parker should no longer be our manager, but stating it ad nauseam and often in terms personally insulting of Parker really is a turn off for me, as are repetitive comments about the certainty of us being relegated.  No doubt I am guilty of making intemperate remarks at times in the past, but whatever I have written in haste, I have usually repented at leisure.

Probably not following my own counsel here, as this is written with me still bitterly disappointed about us not winning today.

grandad

The same posters who have been calling for Parker to go have done the same with every recent manager. They just do it for click bites.
Where there's a will there's a wife

FFC1987

As much as I think parker needs to go and the apologists need to chill in his defence, that's ridiculous. Parker has achieved things with Fulham, has got a promotion under his belt, but has been found lacking at EPL level, citation - 15% win percentage. But lets not get silly and turn this into a straw man. Unlike the people who can't seem to find a fault with Parker, don't do the opposite and make him/his record worse than it is.

perry geyton

I liked Mulensteen too, bloke inherited a Crocked situation

perry geyton

Quote from: FFC1987 on April 18, 2021, 05:27:40 PM
As much as I think parker needs to go and the apologists need to chill in his defence, that's ridiculous. Parker has achieved things with Fulham, has got a promotion under his belt, but has been found lacking at EPL level, citation - 15% win percentage. But lets not get silly and turn this into a straw man. Unlike the people who can't seem to find a fault with Parker, don't do the opposite and make him/his record worse than it is.
I'd of that squad promoted too