watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro

Started by blingo, April 18, 2021, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

Mitro told them how to win in his talk after wolves. Parker paid no attention, in fact, didn't even play him. Maybe we should make mitro our manager. At least we would attack.

filham

Mitro would have been useful in the last 20 minutes today if only to help defend all of those Arsenal corners Can't believe that he wasn't used.

colinwhite

Blingo you have totally lost the plot after that performance !

FFC In Oz

The odd thing was that Parker said how inspiring this was and how it showed such great leadership then promptly dropped him.

Jules

Quote from: filham on April 18, 2021, 04:51:31 PM
Mitro would have been useful in the last 20 minutes today if only to help defend all of those Arsenal corners Can't believe that he wasn't used.
Totally agree, my thoughts exactly. And to hold the ball up for us as we had nothing at all up front. Best way of defending is to play in their half I thought

MJG

Quote from: FFC In Oz on April 18, 2021, 04:58:53 PM
The odd thing was that Parker said how inspiring this was and how it showed such great leadership then promptly dropped him.
No one can outshine SP within Club Parker.
Just the views of a long term fan

Twig

Quote from: MJG on April 18, 2021, 05:13:03 PM
Quote from: FFC In Oz on April 18, 2021, 04:58:53 PM
No one can outshine SP within Club Parker.

It was a very random decision and one that seriously disappointed me. SP is going down in my opinion.

perry geyton

Quote from: colinwhite on April 18, 2021, 04:53:03 PM

Blingo ain't got the foggiest mate

bill taylors apprentice

Under increasing pressure towards the end of the game, Mito would be the best (and only) bet to hold the ball and keep it in the opposition half.
Even the kit man would know that!

blingo

Quote from: perry geyton on April 18, 2021, 05:17:48 PM

It must be great being as bright as you are gerry

SuffolkWhite

I don't criticise often but Mitro should have been in this game. So we still need  4 wins but I just can't see it unfortunately.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

FFC1987

Quote from: blingo on April 18, 2021, 05:34:34 PM

Performance in a nutshell. 30% possession, 3 shots all game, 1 on target which was the undefended penalty from 12 yards. Now, I don't want to weigh in on whether Blingo, as a whole, has the foggiest, but how anyone watched that game and thought we were 'unlucky' is beyond me. We had positive VAR results twice, asked our defence to be under pressure for almost the entire game and not concede whilst offering very little in the final third be it opportunties, or just holding the ball to give the defence a breather.

Yet here we are, pretending we played amazingly. 

perry geyton

Quote from: FFC1987 on April 18, 2021, 05:51:33 PM

Performance in a nutshell. 30% possession, 3 shots all game, 1 on target which was the undefended penalty from 12 yards. Now, I don't want to weigh in on whether Blingo, as a whole, has the foggiest, but how anyone watched that game and thought we were 'unlucky' is beyond me. We had positive VAR results twice, asked our defence to be under pressure for almost the entire game and not concede whilst offering very little in the final third be it opportunties, or just holding the ball to give the defence a breather.

Exactly we were crap and Mitro wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference

blingo

Quote from: perry geyton on April 19, 2021, 02:24:15 AM
Quote from: FFC1987 on April 18, 2021, 05:51:33 PM

Exactly we were crap and Mitro wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference

Funny how you and your intelligence seem to be the only ones to think that eh ???? Wall and brick missing come to mind.

rebel

Quote from: blingo on April 18, 2021, 04:46:14 PM
Mitro told them how to win in his talk after wolves. Parker paid no attention, in fact, didn't even play him. Maybe we should make mitro our manager. At least we would attack.

Mitro probably did it without Parker being there, Parker probably heard it from a 'source', Mitro not playing is probably the Parker 'backlash'. I don't think Mitro would have said anything if Parker had been there.

blingo

Quote from: rebel on April 19, 2021, 09:30:01 AM
Quote from: blingo on April 18, 2021, 04:46:14 PM

Mitro probably did it without Parker being there, Parker probably heard it from a 'source', Mitro not playing is probably the Parker 'backlash'. I don't think Mitro would have said anything if Parker had been there.

Parker actually PRAISED Mitro for the speech. What a pity that Parker never took it on board. Rumour has it Mitro said " I coulda bin a contender" Or was it Marlon? lol.