watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our thoughts are with Russ Godman

Started by grandad, April 22, 2021, 02:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Not only has his wife Steph & daughter Sam tested positive for Covid-19 but Russ himself has now also. Our thoughts are with them. His podcasts over the years have been tremendous listening.
Where there's a will there's a wife

FFC In Oz

All the best Russ & family.  Here's to a speedy recovery.

His podcasts are great to listen to - especially as an overseas fan - gives a great perspective.

Fulhamboy1111

Dear Russ, I wish you and your family a speedy recovery and my thoughts are with you all. I look forward immensely to hearing your fantastic work again soon.

Jules

Best wishes to Russ and his family for a speedy recovery. I am a keen listener to the podcast. :003:

Bill2

RaySmith

Quote from: Fulhamboy1111 on April 22, 2021, 02:56:11 PM
Dear Russ, I wish you and your family a speedy recovery and my thoughts are with you all. I look forward immensely to hearing your fantastic work again soon.

:plus one:

WhiteJC

thinking of you and your Russ

get well soon

Holders

Yes, all good wishes for a speedy recovery to all three of them.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

jarv

Best  wishes. For what it is worth, I caught it a year ago. I am over 70 and felt lousy for a few days so keep your chins up. Good luck to the family

HV71

Best Wishes Russ - you will be back soon and we can't wait . Look after yourselves and the family.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: grandad on April 22, 2021, 02:38:36 PM
Not only has his wife Steph & daughter Sam tested positive for Covid-19 but Russ himself has now also. Our thoughts are with them. His podcasts over the years have been tremendous listening.
:plus one:
Get well soon Russ and family

Dodgin

Andy S

Get well soon Russ and family I've also recovered from it as was said earlier it is not always as bad as you hear so rest up and hopefully you will start to recover soon. But don't push yourself let it work it's way and hopefully you will all feel better soon.

The Rational Fan

Brilliant podcast, I love that Russ' rant has been reintroduced. Get well soon to you and your family.

I Ronic

I wish your daughter, your wife and yourself a speedy recovery mate!

milis

Hi Russ, I wish you and your family good luck and a speedy recovery!