News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Are Spurs the most embarrassing of the "big" Six?

Started by KingofCheese, April 21, 2021, 08:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingofCheese

Last time Champions: 1960/1961
Last time The FA Cup Winners:  1990/1991
Last time European cup/Champions League Winners: Never
Last time Spurs won anything in Europe: 1983/1984

Since this "big six" club won the top division (59 years ago) these small fry have won it (some multiple times)

Ipswich
Everton
Leeds
Derby County
Nottingham Forest
Aston Villa
Blackburn Rovers
Leicester

Yes the other 5 have actually dominated English football but Spurs? They have a great ground and Harry Kane but really? They thought that they could feed off the clubs above as well as the rest of us just because they have a nice ground!
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

KingofCheese

Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

filham

They have never recovered from letting Alan Mullery come home to Fulham too early.

rebel

To be honest all 6 are embarrassing, we know what the chants will be once fans are allowed back in stadiums.

The single word to describe the whole episode is 'Ugly'. A '5 year old could see it coming', why 'these people could not is a huge worry for football'. They are devoid of reality.

AJW48361

Contempt of the Football supporter of the highest order unforgivable in my opinion,i wouldn't enter my teams stadium again if that happened at FFC.Unless a ownership change.

H4usuallysitting

Arsenal get a shiny new stadium, Hotspuds get a shiny new stadium.....hold on, AFC Wimbledon get a shiny new stadium.... AFC Wimbledon have won more this century than them two put together....

Steeeeeeeeeed

When they Sacked Porch after he had got them to the Champions League final, and 4 years qualifying for it, Spurs really showed a kind of idiocy at the top.

WokingFFC

Yes, always thought that of Spurs fans. They must have the longest memories ever and be one of, if not the most underperformed, overrated teams in the country try

General

Arsenal, Tottenham and even utd in recent history - talking about 5-10 years now have been average premier league sides.

Look at their finishes given their size.

Leicester City would have just as much reason to be included than those teams on recent history.

Real Madrid led it because they're going bust, barca joined because their financial situation is shocking. Arsenal and man utd joined because they know they've not been competing and saw it as a quick way to stay relevant. It really is that straightforward. This was a financial powergrab and it failed miserably.

Personally think they should all be fined and deducted points at the very least. They need to be made an example of and whilst I'm sorry for the players and fans of the clubs In questions the owners made the call and represent the clubs in a way which needs to be made an example of to make them think long and hard about even contemplating doing it or anything like it again.