Previous topic - Next topic

SmithyFFC

Saw someone had posted this on the offical. Terrific watch  :54:

Fulham: Europa League Fairytale 2009/2010
FTID

mrska

Love it.. still makes me well up inside!   :012:

Jimpav

That's a brilliant video. The best Europa one I've seen - so well edited.

That campaign was such an emotional roller coaster, can't believe it brings a lump to my throat still watching the final highlights.

Part of me feels like I left the belief back in Hamburg along with a few tears and a souvenir programme.

Thank you Roy.

Travers Barney

Great video.

A year tomorrow is the Basle anniversary....my favourite trip.

Good to see live footage of the Motspur Park Flag in Lithuania...I'll be looking out for it at Anfield on Saturday...the search continues.

We are the whites
We are the whites

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Travers Barney on December 15, 2010, 09:48:28 PM
Great video.

A year tomorrow is the Basle anniversary....my favourite trip.

Good to see live footage of the Motspur Park Flag in Lithuania...I'll be looking out for it at Anfield on Saturday...the search continues.

We are the whites
It really wouldn't surprise me if you see your flag up the Kop, I've walked round the pitch at a few grounds (last one Brum away)so if you see it just walk around the pitch as if you have every right to be there, tell the stewards and Old Bill to get out of your way and just go snatch it back. And in future just dont go leaving stuff around, especially with a load of Finnsters best mates around  :hook:

FatFreddysCat

Sorry Travers anouther add on, my favorite Fulham Flag is the Putney one, first met up with the H Block boys in Le Touget (the game with Espanyol) and they had that flag. Still i wouldn't join them though a top bunch as i was firmly an Enclosure boy, but once we returned to the Cottage from that shitehole in W12 i sat in H Block and though it's a Slurry town i count it as a H Block Flag, not that i go any more  :doh:  :035:  :037:

HatterDon

Breathtaking. That's real film-making. I especially enjoyed the flash of McBride wrestling Danny to the ground when he kept us up @ Pompey.

Wow.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

nevzter

Great video and thanks for posting.  I still love the shot of the little boy standing in anticipation before Davies scores against Hamburg.  Good stuff.
"To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable."

Airfix

Oh my God, I am in tears  :dft004: :dft004: :dft004: :dft004: :dft004:

What a performance, what a squad.