watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a p**S poor attempt at staying in this league

Started by Fulham76, May 10, 2021, 09:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham76

Not just tonight but the entire season. I don't actually remember us being out of the bottom 3. Have we?

Everything's been awful, from the defence at the beginning, the negative tactics, lack of goals & some of the most slow, boring football I remember. Even the crap Paul Bracewell got us playing was slightly more effective than this.

Difficult to score our season performance higher than a 1 out of 10. Awful

bencher

So will this season go down as worse than 2018-19? I feel not. We have shown a few sparks, a couple of good wins against decent teams, and without the ignominy of 3 managers and a huge net spend. But boring....

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: bencher on May 10, 2021, 10:02:00 PM
So will this season go down as worse than 2018-19? I feel not. We have shown a few sparks, a couple of good wins against decent teams, and without the ignominy of 3 managers and a huge net spend. But boring....
Boring and now we have 46 equally dull games to look forward to.....Unless Scott does the decent thing....
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Nero

68% possession and f all goals Burnley 32 % 2 Goals keeping the ball doesnt win you matches and after 35 games Parker still hasnt cotton on to this

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Nero on May 10, 2021, 10:06:58 PM
68% possession and f all goals Burnley 32 % 2 Goals keeping the ball doesnt win you matches and after 35 games Parker still hasnt cotton on to this
..but Spurs want him for their Sunbeam.... he is an untapped genius.... its all TKs fault.... please read the script...
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

MartyFFC

On the flip side Scott was rocking it with his turtle neck/jacket ensemble

andyk

We lost momentum after the Liverpool win. I think that was partly down to Parker. Next match we were up against Man City. Basically, a free hit. The players should have been buzzing, full of confidence after beating the Champions, at Anfield. Instead Parker told them they weren't good enough to compete and set them up to lose 2 or 3 nil.
I do think the players were rocked by that. They had the stuffing knocked out of them, by their own manager.

The Rational Fan

If we scored our penalties this season, we would be 32 points with three games to go, which would normally be enough to be even money to stay up. I think it's not bad coming 18th, given that we came 24th last season.

Let's plan for next season becoming the 21st best team in England after losing our loans, an achievable goal. A bad season is where we do worse than the previous two seasons. We did better than the previous two seasons. Great Work.