watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Djed Spence poised for a big move

Started by Riversider, May 10, 2021, 05:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Djed Spence,  a young lad that we allowed to leave for nothing, is attracting inteterest from Glasgow Rangers,  Wolves and Everton,  with the fee reportedly standing at £5 million, great bit of business for Middlesbrough.

bobbo

When did he go ? Who decided he should go ? Why aren't they answerable. It's possibly just a small part of the reason we
Are in our current situation.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

davew

Sadly I have never heard of him, on a different note has the Harvey Elliott situation been resolved yet or are Liverpool going to loan him back to us next season?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: bobbo on May 10, 2021, 06:24:25 PM
When did he go ? Who decided he should go ? Why aren't they answerable. It's possibly just a small part of the reason we

Get your facts straight first and then look for answers. What are the facts?

Ronnief

We over time have had many very promising young players in the academy. A decision has to be made which of these youngsters move on to be replaced by others. Some develop later than others and some don't make it at all. I remember watching Dyed Spence play and thought he was good but others were better at the time.

Deeping_white

Quote from: bobbo on May 10, 2021, 06:24:25 PM

Or it's perfectly logical that he wasn't what we needed when we released him, and part of the reason he's now flourishing is because he was given a chance at a worse team to show his ability - we could've retained him only for him to be loaned out to league 1/2 teams for several years and not reach the level he's at for a good few years.

MickTheBeard

Their was a few issues off the pitch which Jennings would not tolerate,his dad said he would change his ways Jennings the headmaster would not except it. He has played approx 36 games this season and was promising when in our 23s the player who took his place went to Leeds for peanuts,and the original fullback the American fossey knee stopped working after many ops,Jed looks like going for 5m,next we will see adibiyo of Luton ex under 23s with 15goals this year for them go for money,Jennings we run a business,Tony does not think so,it looks like we are a charity.Charity begins at home,Caurley might go for a few Bob this summer.Jennings can you lend me 20quid I promise to pay you next week🗣🗣🗣💋