watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Heres one for Fat Fred

Started by epsomraver, December 16, 2010, 03:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

You can track your flush http://flushtracker.com you can see where the flying cable/log ends up!

FatFreddysCat

Good site, at the moment my Richard has traveled from Northolt and is heading to Ealing, i'm hoping it will end up in Slurrey sorry Surrey  :59:

The Equalizer

Mine dropped off on Southwark Street, took a right out of the office, headed over Southwark Bridge and did another right and is currently heading towards the Tower.

Best that it deserves being locked in there.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

FatFreddysCat

Wow no wonder i'm so fascinated with turd, my log goes right past Isleworth hospital (where i was born) and ends up just past it. But the freaky thing is it goes right under my nans old house in Lancincing rd West Ealing. Anyone got any good poo stories?

alfie

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on December 16, 2010, 06:53:21 PM
Wow no wonder i'm so fascinated with turd, my log goes right past Isleworth hospital (where i was born) and ends up just past it. But the freaky thing is it goes right under my nans old house in Lancincing rd West Ealing. Anyone got any good poo stories?

what a load of crap :wine:
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

finnster01

Many moons ago, I worked for a boss in the City who was a terrible chap to everyone. Very full of himself and disrespectful to the people that worked for him. A bit like Sanchez really. One day one of the lads just had enough and walked out on the spot. When he walked in to his office to hand in his resignation letter the boss wasn't there. So he left it on his desk.

What we didn't know, was the fact he also left a turd in the bosses desks top drawer...It was quite a spectacle when the boss came back and blew up like an Icelandic volcano. The rest of us in the office had quite a few beers and a great laugh after work that day.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on December 16, 2010, 07:14:52 PM

Many moons ago, I worked for a boss in the City who was a terrible chap to everyone. Very full of himself and disrespectful to the people that worked for him. A bit like Sanchez really. One day one of the lads just had enough and walked out on the spot. When he walked in to his office to hand in his resignation letter the boss wasn't there. So he left it on his desk.

What we didn't know, was the fact he also left a turd in the bosses desks top drawer...It was quite a spectacle when the boss came back and blew up like an Icelandic volcano. The rest of us in the office had quite a few beers and a great laugh after work that day.
Superb  :011: .

FatFreddysCat

It could have been done so much better with CCTV in the sewers you could do a rare solid plant one of them cocktail flags in it and actually watch it do it's journey, no vision these people. Hold on just got a call from Satchi and Satchi .

Tom

My sh!t ended in that dump where chelsuck play. Might help that place look and smell better. I would love to take a sh!t right in the middle of there pitch! Just pop a squat and drop a big deuce!  :54:
Fulham for life!

Mr_Moon

My poo ends up in the Wirral....might jazz up the hole

Tom

Quote from: Mr_Moon on December 16, 2010, 07:52:25 PM
My sh1t ends up in the Wirral....might jazz up the hole
LMAO!!!  :005: :005: :005:
Fulham for life!

Burt

What a wonderful public service this web site provides!

FC Silver Fox

I've seen a few start around Esher, go up the A3, over Putney Bridge, up the Fulham Road, before coming out of the tunnel at Stamford Bridge on Saturday afternoon.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

epsomraver

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on December 16, 2010, 07:43:40 PM
It could have been done so much better with CCTV in the sewers you could do a rare solid plant one of them cocktail flags in it and actually watch it do it's journey, no vision these people. Hold on just got a call from Satchi and Satchi .
Sponsored flags from Exlax and senacots , competition to see how far the respective Richards can go!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: epsomraver on December 17, 2010, 09:40:53 AM
Sponsored flags from Exlax and senacots , competition to see how far the respective Richards can go!
Williiam Hill could take bets on turds travelling through the sewers.

cebu

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on December 17, 2010, 03:48:50 PM

For sure there would be match fixing!   :wink:

epsomraver

That would make them Turd accountants :011:

Vinnieffc

Quote from: cebu on December 17, 2010, 04:04:31 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on December 17, 2010, 03:48:50 PM

For sure there would be match fixing!   :wink:

No profit in it for the bookies as the winner is always No 2.

HatterDon

you guys are killing me here  :005:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

TheDon

they could call it "close encounters of the turd kind"