watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Sheff Utd talking to Slav

Started by bog, May 13, 2021, 02:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

BBC ceefax informs that them Blades are talking to Slav. If they want a reference they can ring me.  :022:

092.gif

Blawarmy

Quote from: bog on May 13, 2021, 02:55:07 PM
BBC ceefax informs that them Blades are talking to Slav. If they want a reference they can ring me.  :022:

092.gif
What a waste. He'll make Mc Burnie look good

St Eve

Blawarmy

Biggest mistake we made was sacking him.  The transfers were all wrong from TK the season he got sacked and what better manager to get us back up with entertaining football than Slav,  Now we have to suffer with Parkerball and hope for the best.

Bassey the warrior

Not too late to come in with a better offer.

Blawarmy

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on May 13, 2021, 04:44:57 PM
Not too late to come in with a better offer.

I think Slav would tell them to fcuk off tbh and who'd blame him.  Hopefully Shad has at last realised his son isnt capable of building a PL squad so is doing the honourable thing

Art Vandelay

If that is the case Sheffield will be hard to beat and play great football.

I remember when Slav was in charge at Watford and they wiped the floor with us at the cottage, this would be twice as bad this time knowing we let him go.

Jules

I really would love him to come back to Fulham. Can't see it happening though.

grandad

Not bothered. At least we will know how to beat his team. Enough teams beat us when he was our manager.
Where there's a will there's a wife

rebel

Has anyone got contacts in 'Road Signage'?, we need to change all the 'road signs', so all roads lead to Fulham.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Art Vandelay on May 13, 2021, 05:04:40 PM
If that is the case Sheffield will be hard to beat and play great football.

I remember when Slav was in charge at Watford and they wiped the floor with us at the cottage, this would be twice as bad this time knowing we let him go.

Just for a minute bit of perspective and realism.That was five nil and could have been more. It followed five defeats on the bounce and Deeney leading a delegation to request returning to how the team used to play. You may not recall it but Joka was not included in any of the goal celebrations and at the end of the season the exit door was left wide open. It was never as rosey as some seem to remember.