https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If Parker goes

Started by blingo, May 15, 2021, 04:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

Our forwards should be mitro and carvalho

PaulJ123

Mitro with Carvalho in the number 10 role has to be the set up.

Sadly Parker is a poor manager and can't work out how to play Mitro.

filham

An early decision has to be made on who stays, Parker or Mitro.

blingo

I agree, the sooner the better.

sarvenpa

Some have it, some dont.
But i dont think Parker has the taste or sense of match tactics.

But i dont know if we can get anyone better , working under Tony K.

Lozzer

Parker will stay, Mitro will go, Parker will be given some forwards to play the way he wants, if we aren't in the top 3 after 10 games he will get the boot.

blingo

Quote from: Lozzer on May 15, 2021, 10:49:15 PM
Parker will stay, Mitro will go, Parker will be given some forwards to play the way he wants, if we aren't in the top 3 after 10 games he will get the boot.

Which will have us playing catch up again

Lozzer

If we rebuild a team around Mitro we may well go up again (if he stays fit) but then we are in no state to tackle the Premier League and come crashing back down again. Parker reckons he knows what we need to get off the rollercoaster. I think we are going to have to see if he's right. One or the other goes before the start of next season though.

Twig

Quote from: Lozzer on May 15, 2021, 10:49:15 PM

I suspect you are right and it wouldn't be a disaster butI have gradually begun to think that it would be better if he were to go and let's have a fresh start next season.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Lozzer on May 15, 2021, 11:10:20 PM
If we rebuild a team around Mitro we may well go up again (if he stays fit) but then we are in no state to tackle the Premier League and come crashing back down again. Parker reckons he knows what we need to get off the rollercoaster. I think we are going to have to see if he's right. One or the other goes before the start of next season though.

I think the yo-yo rollcoaster is something we want to stay on for at least 18 months. We should stay on the yo-yo rollercoaster until it's clear we can exit it via the premier league.

Phil Stant

Quote from: PaulJ123 on May 15, 2021, 04:49:03 PM
Mitro with Carvalho in the number 10 role has to be the set up.

Sadly Parker is a poor manager and can't work out how to play Mitro.
Would you rather see just a little bit more of Carvalho before deciding on that.