watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Games on TV

Started by Stoneleigh Loyalist, May 17, 2021, 04:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Having watched (and suffered!) every Fulham game on tv I have been waiting to see if any games are being shown on Sunday. The limited crowds being allowed are hardly sufficient to justify the lack of cameras at matches and I wondered if anyone knew if Sky or BT Sport may be showing any matches?
Also it would be interesting to see the U18s playing Man City on Thursday evening. Typically of Man City they have an amazing league record this season. They have lost 1 of 24 and we lost 4 of 24.

Baston White

Man Utd v FFC - Tuesday 18th- 18.00 k.o. Live on Sky Sports.
FFC v Newcastle - Sunday 30th -16.00 k.o.
(Probably not going to be shown as of little interest now we are down!!)

U18's v Man City U18's - Saturday 22nd -13.00 k.o.
Hopefully going to be shown live on FFC Tv.

Fulham 442

I have also watched all our games this season but after the Southampton match I have decided enough is enough and I will not be tuning in tomorrow night.  I know we are down and I know another defeat is on the cards but I just can't stand to watch the slow side to side and/or backwards passing with no end product.  If I thought we would make a game of it I would....Ditto the Newcastle game, although thankfully we are away for that....

filham

All premier league games have been live on TV this season so cannot see why the Newcastle game will not be shown, .
Oh it may be because all matches start at 4pm and they fear viewing figures would be very low for some games with nothing at stake.