watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Man Utd (a) Tuesday

Started by SP, May 17, 2021, 09:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Not seen anything about tomorrow night's game, perhaps the boys will surprise us?  I think we're in for another tough night unfortunately. 

COYWs

Fulham76

A very comfortable night for Utd unfortunately. And a night off for their defenders too, as we're unlikely to get anywhere near their area the speed we attack at.

3-0 to Utd is my prediction, maybe worse. I wonder if we'll manage an attempt on their goal??

Fulham 442

I for one won't be watching...

South Coast White

I fear 3-0 is the very least, Fernandes is looking for the golden boot so will be hungry for goals.

St Eve

We know we won't score because Mitro will be on the bench

ex-Pat

Quote from: St Eve on May 18, 2021, 12:04:23 AM
We know we won't score because Mitro will be on the bench

This is a joke right?

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

bobby01

Quote from: Fulham 442 on May 17, 2021, 10:04:42 PM

I keep saying that, I can't stand Parker's football, but I always end up watching.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

rebel

O.K., upset on the cards, Fulham to win 3 - 1, lots of VAR reviews, Parker tells the boys to go express themselves, play as though it's the first match of a new season.

rebel

Quote from: bobby01 on May 18, 2021, 05:45:25 AM

I keep saying that, I can't stand Parker's football, but I always end up watching.

You always know how it starts, but never know how it's going to finish.

Parker needs to 'ditch' all his 'notes'. 

filham

For us tonight is a damage limitation exercise but I doubt there is the spirit left to mount such a fight.
Expect something like 0-5.

Fulham 442

Quote from: bobby01 on May 18, 2021, 05:45:25 AM

I have watched every game so far but the Southampton game was it as far as I was concerned, soul destroying to watch...and I can't believe that tonight will be any better, probably worse, if that is possible...

ALG01

people always have a go at me on the MB for doing no more than voice my concerns with what is wrong at the club

BUT

I am looking forward to the game and will bve watching and hoping we put on a display and win. I am used to losing to man utd but was there for the 3 1 win and I will be watching tonight. If it was all about winning I would have stopped years ago. What I want is for us to be the best we can be and for the 11 that start to give everything for the cause.
I supprt the club and the team, but not necessarily the individuals that put themselves before the club's well being.
I think parker tries his best, sometimes it falls short but I have no complaint with him or the effort of the current squad.

JoelH5

Stopped watching after it was confirmed. Will watch the Newcastle game as it's our last in the PL but I have no interest seeing as a lot of the team will be gone in a few weeks
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Fulham 442

Quote from: ALG01 on May 18, 2021, 10:41:04 AM
people always have a go at me on the MB for doing no more than voice my concerns with what is wrong at the club

BUT

I am looking forward to the game and will bve watching and hoping we put on a display and win. I am used to losing to man utd but was there for the 3 1 win and I will be watching tonight. If it was all about winning I would have stopped years ago. What I want is for us to be the best we can be and for the 11 that start to give everything for the cause.
I supprt the club and the team, but not necessarily the individuals that put themselves before the club's well being.
I think parker tries his best, sometimes it falls short but I have no complaint with him or the effort of the current squad.
It is not all about winning, if that was the case as you rightly say, I would have stopped watching years ago.  It is the fact that I doubt very much that we will put on a display as you put it.  If we did so and lost I would be disappointed of course but would at least enjoy the contest...

rebel

It's all about performance, we always player better against the 'top 6' clubs, we don't always get the rewards.

bog

jarv

I have watched every game but booked a T time and I forgot to check game date/time. Will be out unfortunately. Will have my phone to keep track of the match.

JoelH5

Quote from: jarv on May 18, 2021, 12:13:02 PM
I have watched every game but booked a T time and I forgot to check game date/time. Will be out unfortunately. Will have my phone to keep track of the match.

Genuine question but why will you be following it? It's less of a game then a friendly. At least in that you are trying out your players. The main members of this squad are leaving next week, probably never to return.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Bill2

Know pubs are open I will watch the game there, also going on Sunday which could be very depressing.