Well done lads

Started by Somerset Fulham, May 18, 2021, 07:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plodder

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on May 18, 2021, 10:38:20 PM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on May 18, 2021, 10:04:06 PM
Quote from: Somerset Fulham on May 18, 2021, 09:44:20 PM
Quote from: ScalleysDad on May 18, 2021, 09:26:56 PM

Well sh*thing all over a tiny slither of positivity did'nt take long. So what are the plans for the post Parker era then?

I tend to ignore the 3 cherries character, it does nothing but whine anyway.  It was a good performance and a good result against the side that are going to finish second in the so called best league in the world.

Well done, Fulham.

You are right. I should walk away but the constant slating without solutions, a better way or even a simple plan just grinds after a while. It sort of shoots all of the SP/Mitro stuff in both feet as it's repetition and no substance. There's me winding up again when I need to concentrate on the milk for the cocoa.

I hear you entirely, you are far from alone Sir. I doubt very much if it just two of us, either.

Or the three of us........

ALG01

i totally look forward to every game. I posted to that effect in the morning (orwas it yesterday?)

I looked forward to this game more than usual because it was about the most noble attribute, self respect.

We rode our luck just a little in the first half but in the end their only goal should not have been allowed no matter how brilliantly it was taken

in the second half we grew in confidence and took the game to them and for a team that has recently been relegated and was clearly low on self belief, we were imense. I was out of my chair screaming as much as if we had scored to be saved otr promoted. as for the true moaners that belittle this performance, shame on them, I am not sure they are genuine supporters that love the club the way i do,

colinwhite

Quote from: 3 Cherries on May 18, 2021, 09:19:11 PM
well done for what?

Man U were playing for nothing which showed with their awful display - and we score a goal wow!!!

Man U are in the champions league we are in the Championship

Get real

Seems like you will find any angle to have ago at the team ,the manager or certain players.

toshes mate

We can certainly look at yesterday's performance as being a belated return to the 'purple patch', complete with VAR incompetency and bias, but doesn't that just confirm Parker's overall inability to reach consistency in performances of his teams.  That inconsistency has now been present in Parker's methods for nearly two and a half seasons and it isn't just present in results.  It is equally present in games and in individual player performances, and is a constant jarring and sometimes glaring unevenness which suggests there is something wrong with his methods. 

Well done to Joe Bryan capping an overall decent game on the left flank with a well taken goal and some really nice touches in attack.   I also thought Tim Ream had a good game.   But my FFC MoTM was Carvalho who is beginning to look like he is enjoying himself and should have had his second goal.  Hopefully he'll prove quite a difficult player for opponents to deal with in the Championship next season.   

Woolly Mammoth

well done for what?

Man U were playing for nothing which showed with their awful display - and we score a goal wow!!!

Get real

Well done for an encouraging performance and drawing away to Manchester United whose goal should have disallowed, especially as Fulham had nothing to play for either except for pride.
Instead of continuing to mock the team or players or manager with anything that supports your narrative.
Try and look at the broader picture and to see if Fulham can finish the season with a home win over Newcastle United and another encouraging performance.
Because encouraging performances and good results become a habit, just like losing can become a habit. 
Then once the season is complete then the hierarchy at the club have got to change their one dimensional formula and narrow outlook in what they perceive as preparing, organising and recruiting players.
If it is poorly run at the top, then the domino effect will find its way down to the club mascot.
The Buck stops at the top and Fulham had better change their preseason agenda because it places every manager and player with a handicap and the owners son is one handicap too many.
As for all the people who were so disappointed with our result last night, and it was written on your faces, and you wanted to see Fulham and the manager get a dam good thrashing, I am glad your noses have been put out of joint and you have been sent away with your tail between your legs and a flee in your ear, shame on you.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on May 18, 2021, 08:01:21 PM
Quote from: Plodder on May 18, 2021, 08:00:12 PM
I don't expect people to change their opinions on the basis of just one game, and fair enough if they still want Scott Parker sacked, but it would be nice if at least some of the usual moaners came on here to acknowledge that Parker's selection and line up worked and how well the team played.

Steady on!
Plodder you are asking us all to be reasonable and give credit where it is due, that is a big ask.

colinwhite

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 19, 2021, 09:24:01 AM
well done for what?

Get real

Well done for an encouraging performance and drawing away to Manchester United whose goal should have disallowed, especially as Fulham had nothing to play for either except for pride.
Instead of continuing to mock the team or players or manager with anything that supports your narrative.
Try and look at the broader picture and to see if Fulham can finish the season with a home win over Newcastle United and another encouraging performance.
Because encouraging performances and good results become a habit, just like losing can become a habit. 
Then once the season is complete then the hierarchy at the club have got to change their one dimensional formula and narrow outlook in what they perceive as preparing, organising and recruiting players.
If it is poorly run at the top, then the domino effect will find its way down to the club mascot.
The Buck stops at the top and Fulham had better change their preseason agenda because it places every manager and player with a handicap and the owners son is one handicap too many.
As for all the people who were so disappointed with our result last night, and it was written on your faces, and you wanted to see Fulham and the manager get a dam good thrashing, I am glad your noses have been put out of joint and you have been sent away with your tail between your legs and a flee in your ear, shame on you.

well said Woolly

hovewhite

Very happy with a good all round team performance congratulations to ream on leading the team.